  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2131 – 2150 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My "Legends" building spree

(...) Yea, they do bear some resemblance to a Beyer-Garrat, but if we look for weird things they might look like, they actually look most like a Shay, Heisler, or Climax (or a few other less well known geared locomotives). Of course without the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?

"miguel agullo" <technicpuppy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HDBuAA.z3r@lugnet.com... (...) plz no!!! i want to have traditional technic motors they can be modified to use with liftarms but let them exist as motors not as (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard

(...) Well I am not a real serious train guy, but I do like them in addition to space so... I think using the exsisting pathways would create all sorts of logistics problems. A train could not be more than 7 wide because we wouldn't want them (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Uselessness of .debate

(...) I do not. I think it is potentially very valuable. But that depends on the way in which it conducted, like all issues of debate style. If you throw out questions that seem disingenuous, people think that you're sniping. (...) so. (...) I agree (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Minifig scale?

I think the concept of "Minifig scale" is a little weird. Making complaints about scale of a model that is supposed to be built to "minifig scale" is akin to complaining about the scale of those old weeble-wobble toys. Imagine someone saying this: (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Problems with Creationists' theory

(...) Hah! Like that matters! Do you want to even TRY to calculate the sheer volume of 2.2MILLION insects, especially since then would have to be housed separately to avoid some eating others? Want to try to figure out the food requirements for (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Oops! 4402 "Motion Madness" on Store Shelves -- He He He

Stopped by a Target this morning and they had three boxes of 4402 Sea Riders and all of them said "Motion Madness" on them, just like this picture from the shop at home website: (URL) I had assumed this was just a web-site production mistake, but it (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Two odd part variances in #10187 Volkswagen Beetle

Hey all, My wife got me this set for my birthday, and what an awesome dark and light blue parts pack it is! Oh, and it also makes a pretty amazing Volkswagen! ;-) During the building process, I discovered two very surprising things: 1. The 1x1 (...) (15 years ago, 1-Aug-09, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Are any of these parts done/in progress (BIG POST)

(...) 4589.DAT ?? (...) I've started some design work - but its in the early stages (...) This is done as 3068p81 and submitted for the next voting (see (URL)#2549-1-01 Pirate Bridge (...) A mock-up was done recently bt Tore Eriksson (see (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Literal Creationism--a non sequitur!

(...) to himself or others. Perhaps an intervention is in order. However, at the bottom of the page Dr. D does make an interesting and absolute refutation of literal readings of the Bible when he indicates: GODISNOWHERE There are two obvious (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  New Lego Accessories

Dude, thank-you! Thank you for actualizing all of our collective concepts regardin' the holsters and other minifig accessory armaments!!! =P (URL) actual created arm & leg guards that I (as well as many among us) have only scantly fathomed few times (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Classic Space Lunar Explorer

Hi all, Here's a little vehicle I made last week, my Classic Space Lunar Explorer: (URL) think of this as being in a line of vehicles with Mobile Tracking Station 452 and Mobile Lab 6091: (URL) design started with the roof. I was looking at those (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  New try at German Double Decker Commuter Train

I have revisited this train design a few times since the original back in 1997 or 1998, I think. Here it is, an attempt to model a (URL) German double decker commuter train>, revised one more time. Viw (URL) Prior versions> for comparison. This (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Droopy Star Destroyer

(...) <DELURK> I've got rather a weird and at the same time traumatic addendum to this story. (those of weak constitution may not want to click on the links) I was worried about this happening to my ISD and so took it down from it's perch atop the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Samsonite LEGO in 1960s SEARS catalogs

(...) Yes, I've looked through your folder several times. Not every item every time, but on each visit I take a look at a few more of the old sets. Growing up in Canada, most of my childhood LEGO sets are marked 'Samsonite'. Luckily for me, my (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Why is cockfighting bad? (was: Pokemon (was: Harry Potter Lego Line))

Interesting debate. I'm not sure I can do this justice with my head hurting the way it is, but bear with me while I explore some thoughts. One thing which is clearly an issue in this debate ultimately comes down to what makes us different from other (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <3897ae4f.961476863@...et.com>... (...) he (...) in (...) anyway) (...) no (...) perfection - (...) OK, Jasper, just for fun, I will acknowledge this. Lets say the ideas of Libertarianism are only one step from (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Woohoo!! Long Live Lego Trains!!

(...) What I would love to see is a convergence of Mindstorms and Trains. Both moving to a "signalling supererimposed on power" type system (a bit like DCC). So all LEGO electrics/electronics would work the same, motors, train motors, lights, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

(...) If you're company thinking of not concentrating on your core product, I think two words should immediately come to mind... New Coke This was a monumental disaster. (...) Or... create a generation of Bionicle fans who don't even know that it's (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

It's an interesting point you have made with seeing the colour you want. I sort basic bricks by colour and everything else by form. The reason that I sort basic bricks by colour is because I don't look at them, so seeing the colour doesn't work. I (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>