  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2111 – 2130 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Autonomous Robot

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fyo60o.6LF@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) about your old style car with 2 gears, remember? Your site is great. One of my favorites. If I decide to do one to present my ideas, that is one (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: tweaking around dlcd_show( )

(...) Ooops! I obviously wasn't looking at it properly last night (only browsing through the zip file). As 'dlcd_show' is defined as a macro that takes one parameter, but uses it twice to each of BIT_OF and BYTE_OF, which in turn both take 2 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Argentosoma

I just came across this new release giant robot title yesterday. It was orginally produced in 2000 and now th first DVD has hit the shelves in the US February 4th. I found my copy in the strangest place...WAL*MART! I also got it for a great price of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Robolab as a tool for teaching programming

(...) Note that the LEGO Company appears to agree strongly with you. From a press release I just read: ---...--- NEWS RELEASE – March 28, 2005 – NI today announced The LEGO Company uses the NI LabVIEW graphical development environment and NI (...) (20 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) No, he can't. Unless, that is, you accept that it is a good act to take pleasure in killing an innocent human being. And if indeed you do accept that, then you undermine all your previous arguments about the evils of fanatical Islam. (...) But (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Znap is cool!

With the recent rather disappointing 1999 Train range and total lack of decent Town sets and I would like to point out that I don't have completely negative thoughts about Lego these days. I think Znap is one of the most refreshing product (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Web Interface suggestion regarding threads

Hi Todd, Suz and everyone else, I have a suggestion for the web interface. I've noticed lately that some people are annoyed by threads that (In their opinion) don't fit in the group. I've also noticed that when I come to a large, active group (say (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: About IR Tower

No matter if your tower is connected before booting, it's not a PnP device ! What's more, a serial port can safely be added/removed because it's just a text device. On Linux, you can easily test your IR tower : echo 'RCX please show me a sign' (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: LotR won't happen

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GKG7HE.E0H@lugnet.com... (...) That depends on what kind of minfig the Ewoks turn out to be. There are three possible ways Lego will make Ewoks: 1) Small solid lump, like (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Raves for Lego Basketball

(...) Mark - I just finished checking out your review of the NBA theme and as always I enjoyed my visit to the Land of Bricks. You continue to do a great job with the topics you choose to focus on and the presentations you come up with. I've always (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.year.2003)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Lego WIndows Complaint (still)

The single biggest complaint I have about TLG is that unlike 40 years ago, today there is no "system" for windows. Yes they have 2x2 windows in white, 1x4x5 windows in black, and other sizes in other colors currently available. But there is no (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GoGA0r.J72@lugnet.com... (...) open?) Hi Pedro, Thanks for the compliments. I tried to stay accurate to the original within the confines of LEGO colors (OK RARE LEGO colors). However, you are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Work in progress castle MOC

Hi all, I was at a WAMALUG meeting this weekend, and someone was kind enough to take some pics of the MOCs I brought along. (URL) castle like structure is the current project installment in my RBC (really big castle) project, which should hopefully (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Medium Blue alongside Gray in 4728 Privet Drive

(...) Of course not. Those color combos make much more sense for Pohatu and Gali. :) (...) It's hard to go wrong with chrome, but the vac-metalizing process is quite expensive. Very few piecess seem to have been put through that process, and the UCS (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) I say conecption, you say perception, let's just order a pizza. (...) Scott, I may be opening a huge can-o-worms here, but... You got off pretty easy in terms of health insurance, esp. being covered by your parents after high school. (My dad's (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: eBay LEGO sales just amaze me.

(...) I guarantee the people that these are selling to are Star Wars toy collectors who know very little about the LEGO market. The SW toy sites are incredibly detailed in their reports on Hasbro's movement on figures, vehicles and bases, but none (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) ..... Jake, Thank you for taking the time to ask for this input and presumably to collate it. After thinking a lot about this subject I think that it boils down to one main issue: The perception that the color change will make it more (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) Hmmm.. well, we *could* have them all... use 30086 and 30087 as the two parts of the dinghy... then have part 4106548 simply reference the two "subparts" and have this "element model" hard-coded in yellow... anyone wanting to use a different (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  RE: L3PB Problems

Tamy (Mookie) wrote on Saturday, May 01, 1999 5:59 PM: (...) (garbled stuff removed) Thanks for the info. I noticed this too, just the other week. And I also got a mail from Terry, but I thought it only affected the Bounding Box comment, so I didn't (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Clear macaroni - Dear Gary

Jennifer, Clear macaroni bricks in the early 1960's were more plentiful than at any other time in LEGO history. They were produced in clear parts packs #224 (20 per pack in Europe, 33 per pack in North America (Samsonite)). And there were also (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>