  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1931 – 1950 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: (CW) Realm Scale

(...) eek! i hope not. Castle World, in pawel's original inception, is a site to collect and archive original lego creations in a castle theme. these creations are described as models, characters, stories. although things have snowballed fast and (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: A new scan for 371 (some proof?)

"Michael Huffman" <mhuffman@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:392592E1.D493EE...ing.com... (...) No need for an apology, I too meant no offense nor hostility. I was just making my stance clear, that's all :) (...) Which suggests that maybe they (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: smokers

(...) Well, smoking can leave a very persistant effect. The seller I buy from who I get the smoke permeated stuff from seems to mostly break down new sets and sell parts, so they are not exposed to a smoky environment for very long, so I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Concerning Evolution vs. Creation

(...) I totally agree (I'd put myself in the (b) category). (...) Which means that you can't use Creation "Science" without accepting a literal interpretation of the Bible. (...) This model is: (1) Subject to change, criticism, improvement and total (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New post on Colours

(...) It is indeed confusing...... (...) The transyellow mask may belong to Pohatu..... (...) The clear mask only appeared in the new batch of masks, while the lightblue one appeared with the old batch of masks. This might be a hint that Kopaka's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Guys, I am selling all my armor and weapons!!!

I posted this here to give you guys a heads up, since most of you guys have been swell. Take a look at the Buy and sell section and see my add. All you who know me, know the stuff is in Excellent condition, Its one of my pet peeves. lol I have (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Guys, I am selling all my armor and weapons!!!

I posted this here to give you guys a heads up, since most of you guys have been swell. Take a look at the Buy and sell section and see my add. All you who know me, know the stuff is in Excellent condition, Its one of my pet peeves. lol I have (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Not the right way to exit?

(...) Oh, it's a fairly old nickname, dating back to the days when ST:V was still in original episodes (possibly even to her first year on the show). I mean, think about it. She's a Borg. She eschews all of the "silly" trappings of human life in (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: NBC/NXC beta news

(...) The problem with code of this sort is that the opcodes for manipulating values do not readily allow for this type of operation. To set the variable val to the value of the bxxx field of the structure type stored in your array of structs I (...) (17 years ago, 25-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

On Wed, 27 Jan 1999 00:33:37 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following profundities... (...) Well, I think 10 of those at least are mine. Todd was a great help in getting me sorted. It was neither Lugnet, nor OE that was the problem, it was me! I (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: markup syntax for member pages

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... >In lugnet.admin.general, Chris Moseley writes: >> But regardless, please don't mix meta types. I suppose it's worth noting that I'm very unlikely to be a user of this language, because I don't virtually emote (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  autoFAQpost /market/auction/awareness/05_howto_determine_value.en.faq

Subject: How do I determine value? Topic-Level: 1 Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Todd Lehman, 1996-01-08 Location: /market/auction/awareness/ <P>Generally, the older the set, the higher its value. Theme sets with mini-figures are (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Does anyone else's Pit Droid not "pop" up properly?

Mine --- er, "my daughter's" (it was her birthday gift after all :-), stands just fine, with the heel pointing down. In fact, with the heel flat, he would probably topple backward. He really is quite stable standing. On the other hand, regarding the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Grabber arm

I've built the grabber on, although not using the current step-by-step instructions. My son Isaac was enamored with the photo on the RIS box, and begged for months for me to build it. I'd started a couple of times, and found recreating the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Parental strategies? (was: Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne)

(...) Yes, a parent's love should be unconditional for their children. Even so, I'm not sure one can really turn love on and off for their kids. (...) I tested my theory with my own kids last night. They actually gave me that answer. Maybe I have (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) Heh, how long did It take you to figure that one out? I'm guessing lego stopped making decent castle sets when they stopped the fright knights and ninja's production run (lugnet does classify ninja as castle, to any of you who are dissidents (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Terrorists hate freedom

(...) (snippage) (...) First, I think we all can agree that no nation is perfect, including the US. That said, I am reticent about commenting on Guantanamo because I don't believe that enough facts are about the interned are readily available. I (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Question about quality of Best Lock...

(...) I'm surprised that you classify Tyco as terrible, since many people regard it as the best of the clone brands. In my view, Oxford, BTR, Qubo, Byggis, and Tyco are all of excellent quality, on par with The Canonical Brand. (...) "Good" is a (...) (20 years ago, 6-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Jesus Redux

(...) I always do. Thanks. I remember listening to a sermon by my minister once about the "harder than a rich man ....eye of needle" passage. Well he was a pretty smart dude, and always went to Greek translation and explained that --the eye of a (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Murderer Reno's real crime...

(...) Apologies for repetition, here are my views: - There is no such thing as a natural monopoly. All true monopolies are a result of government interference that raise barriers to entry. Get rid of barriers to entry and you won't have monopolies. (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>