 Castle / 13274
13273  |  13275
Subject:
Guys, I am selling all my armor and weapons!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 18:15:19 GMT

I posted this here to give you guys a heads up, since most of you guys have
been swell.

Take a look at the Buy and sell section and see my add.

All you who know me, know the stuff is in Excellent condition, Its one of my
pet peeves. lol

I have already sold all my bricks to Robert Carney. I made him an offer he
couldn't refuse. lol So you might want to contact him, if you need gray
bricks! lol

He only uses certain types, and is selling the rest. I just didn't want to
bother for a few dollars more.

One of the reasons i decided to sell was Lego Direct. They make it
impossible for one to build on any scale but small. Its a shame but true.

I wish the best to all my Lego building friends. :-)

Doyle Nelson