  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1666 – 1685 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Falkirk Wheel - LEGO Helped!

Just as LEGO was instrumental for us in the development of the new Ventax Viper AS 212, LEGO aparently was used in the development of the harmonic drivetrain of the Falkirk Wheel in Scotland! (URL) said page: "The concept for the gearing mechanism (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Why Type 5 Lines?

(...) Well, I believe that there is something called a 'Z offset' that can be used not to actually move the geometry, but to make sure the lines appear 'on top' of the faces. Before I go more into this I need to back up a bit. I currently use the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Robot circus Saturday

(...) Some of these guys are retired pattern makers or tool and die makers. Means that they have been at it for 25+ years! (...) Well some of them are. I am in the hacker class. :-) (...) Don't be too hard on yourselves. I feel that Lego is a tool (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  A quick question I need an answer about...

I have a problem I made my museum model but it looks like datville "in other words impossible to render" can someone tell me why does it take long to render even that is a small model. see it (URL) the problems is with the ingame images as u can see (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: lugnet.market.mess

(...) I am not sure I would classify the market groups as a mess. There are some charter issues to work on, but the entire hierarchy seems to be well under control lately (and for as long as I can remember offhand). Personally, I favor keeping (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: 7130 Snowspeeder....

(...) That's funny, my six year old cried before Christmas because it seems Santa forgot to bring him a Snowspeeder the Christmas before that. (Santa didn't see it on sale anywhere and figured another SW set would do. Wrong!) Of course it was (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: rtlToronto11 Event Rules Posted

(...) It's not impossible. One source of inspiration might be the Bridge Builders episode of Junkyard Wars: (URL) could be an unfolding device like a modern bridgelayer tank, or possibly just a platform with small lips that flip out and get you the (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Devil Gundam

This just venting, nothing to insult anyone trying to build the Devil Gundam Now, I know that nothing is impossible with legos, but the sheer size of the Devil Gundam would be a challenge for any one. even the greatest among us would need to spend (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)

(...) Didn't lugnet.loc.au, come to anyone's mind either??? - D'oh! (...) Finding out the reason for someone's actions helps too ;) I think trying to please everyone is practically impossible though, some would say it's ok to go in here and there, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Control lego motors and rotation sensors

(...) It's possible - but if you crank up the resolution you soon run into the problem that your software cannot run fast enough to keep count of the pulses. Also, it's hard to distinguish clockwise from anticlockwise rotation with a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

(...) gray spaces in boxes would be other ads. their content is omitted for brevity. same with the store names as authors after message healines. Only two stores have been indicated. Those time stamps are intentional however, to show that the two (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: merci Gael

(...) Ca c'est po impossible :-) On ai tous de grands enfants et on idealise beaucoup ! Tu sais que Suzanne m'a envoye un e-mail pour me dire que le lien fonctionnait a nouveau. Je suppose qu'elle a du lire notre gentil forum ! (...) Ouske tu as (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: Brickshelf Pictures

Hi Tamy, "Mookie" <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3CC2200A.8DC519...ity.com... (...) Before I got this camera I made LEGO pictures with my scanner. So with all it's drawbacks having this camera is still an improvement for me, I can now (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.834)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) Yeah, I really like those too. Unfortunantly, there's practiclly no way to get them that I could afford. (...) Yeah... I have the instructions for one (don't ask...)And I really like it. (...) So how do you build? (just wonderering. I know you (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.833)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ... *my* lego

(...) Well, there is another good argument for not modifying your parts. Chances are, the part in question came from a set. Modifying the part will effectively ruin the set, or ruin the value of the set. (...) There is no flaw with any creation (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.833)

  Re: SW Storm trooper and R2_D2

(...) I'm not sure about the R2 in that shot, but the storm trooper helmet doesn't look like it started out as a DAT. The curved surfaces all look smooth, which is impossible to do with DAT files (at least with free-form curves). --Travis Cobbs (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 0.833)

  Re: LEGO meeting the engraver

(...) This is really cool, Steve. Milling grooves into the parts can get you designs that would be impossible or at least costly to mold into the part. Molding a texture on the side of a brick is expensive. It requires more moving parts in the mold, (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.833)

  Re: An OrthoGlide Mill

Thanks for your comments Rob. The crossed rubber belts are a last ditch attempt to remove the backlash from the joints. The use of friction pins caused the joints to become so stiff that the platform would not follow the action of the arms. I found (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.833)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm I

(...) Yes - I agree. I'd avoid using micromotors anyway because of their tendancy to lock up when you put any kind of strain on them. Micromotors are good for little decorative features or small one-time operations that don't need much power. So (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.832)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available

"rmelkert" <rmelkert@_remove_chello.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:3CC9BCFE.104010...ello.nl... (...) I really like the idea, if not everything in the user interface... Some thoughts, first on doing the animation: - The screen must be utilized better (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.832)

More:  Next Page >>