 Local / Australia / 8771
Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:59:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benton Jackson writes:
It was also xposted to lugnet.market.shopping and lugnet.general, which is a
bit much, and why a lot of people on the top of the planet got confused. But
yah, the "G-day" tipped me off too.

Didn't lugnet.loc.au, come to anyone's mind either??? - D'oh!

Cross posting to lugnet.general definitely was innapropriate in my book.
Posting to .shopping is ok, but does highlight that we really should be
clarifying where we believe the deal is (though it would also be helpfull for
folks to recognize that most K-Mart sales seen at a store in the US are
actually nationwide).

Frank

Finding out the reason for someone's actions helps too ;)

I think trying to please everyone is practically impossible though, some
would say it's ok to go in here and there, where as others would say 'no way!'.

But I guess this is another reason why Aussies tend to stick anything and
almost everything into loc/au.  (I remember a post that mentioned about
Aussies having their own side, rather than merging into the wider parts of
Lugnet - something along thse lines anyway).

And yes... for those who don't know... we have Target and K-mart, and
apparently soon, Wallymart (Wal-Mart), (Not to mention many other US chains).

Have a nice day, and get some fresh air ;)

Mel (blah blah blah blah blah)