 Local / Australia / 8769
Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:45:57 GMT

It was also xposted to lugnet.market.shopping and lugnet.general, which is a
bit much, and why a lot of people on the top of the planet got confused. But
yah, the "G-day" tipped me off too.

I didn't know they have K-mart down under.

FUT: lugnet.loc.au

In lugnet.loc.au, Rick Clark writes:
It says it in Australia. Note that the post was to lugnet.loc.au.
It confused me too, btw, but the "G-day" should'a been a tipoff.
Rick Clark

Conrad Frank wrote:

Where does it say that there is 15% off at K-Mart? I went to mine
today, and they had no idea what I was talking about!
Can someone please point me to some information on this deal?
Thanks!

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:51:36 GMT, "Benjamin Whytcross"
G'day,
thought everyone would be interested in the following:
Thursday 25 April - Friday 26 April:
15% off everything at KMart
Hope this info is useful,