 Local / Australia / 8777
Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 07:46:21 GMT

Oops...sorry about that :)

Actually, I've used a similar approach to what I've seen done in the past
for sales at TARGET, KMART, and private sales: from US posters about US only
sales. [though they don't have the courtesy to also post to .loc.us.].

I thought I'd do it this way for a couple of reasons...to show those who do
this how annoying it is when the country isn't mentioned, and also so those
Ockers who don't look at .loc.au can hear about it.

If you'd rather have the country mentioned, I suggest getting the
marketplace rules changed so sale details have to mention the country they
apply to, or if no country given, they MUST be open internationally.

Benjamin Whytcross

In lugnet.loc.au, Conrad Frank writes:
Where does it say that there is 15% off at K-Mart? I went to mine
today, and they had no idea what I was talking about!

Can someone please point me to some information on this deal?

Thanks!

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:51:36 GMT, "Benjamin Whytcross"