 Local / Australia / 8776
Re: STUDS stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 04:00:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
Yes - We need to prove to Kerry that it is more interesting than watching
paint dry! After the failure of my Space Samurai against Montgoonery last
time around, I think I'll be fielding the Space Inquisitors this time.
(If it's a space theme, that is.)
I definitely go for space, as it seems up here the people interested in
Brikwars are also into space.

For my part I'm willing to field the "Space Purists Army", a ragged band of
Classic Spacemen out to use any means neccesary to restore the universe to
its utopian anarcho-communist past, not seen since, oh... '87? :)

Michael Dallaston