 Local / Australia / 8779
Re: STUDS stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:26:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
What news?

Any info on proposed visit to Castle Hill for the World Show?
Count me in on a weekend.

Any info on next meet? (I know it's still a little while off)
June is in Brisbane.  I'm happy to scope and hire a van if there are more
than four of us in.  Drive up Saturday, fest Sunday, drive back Monday.  I
very much appreciate all the worthy offers of accommodation, but I'd
probably still recommend we score a motel or something.

First Sunday in August would be the next.  I'm happy to host here (if
somewhere more handy to y'all can't be found).

Any info on who else is keen on Brikwars in Brisbane in June?
I would be only too pleased to take a squad (~20) and vessel for medieval,
pirate, colonial, western, WWI, and any variety of space.  If we play, cool.
If we don't, I'm also happy just to have my dudes march up and down looking
imposing.

Any info on where one can get a republic gunship at a hefty discount?
Nope. Anyone else?  Please?  Pretty please?  (begging available on request)

Any info on how many questions I can ask before bugging people?
7.  Careful now...

Richard
Still baldly going...