 Local / Australia / 8775
Re: STUDS stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 03:17:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
Any info on proposed visit to Castle Hill for the World Show?
No, but reports from my parents-in-law indicate that it is "quite interesting".

Any info on who else is keen on Brikwars in Brisbane in June?
Yes - We need to prove to Kerry that it is more interesting than watching
paint dry! After the failure of my Space Samurai against Montgoonery last
time around, I think I'll be fielding the Space Inquisitors this time.
(If it's a space theme, that is.)

Any info on where one can get a republic gunship at a hefty discount?
Yes. Although it's not so much 'where' as 'when'. Be patient. Put things
like "Quester for a 50% off Republic Gunship" on all your posts. Hope that
it sells much more like Mos Espa Pod Racers then the Millenium Falcon...

Any info on how many questions I can ask before bugging people?
The *real* art is to refine your questions to see how few questions you can
ask to bug people ;-).

James (who figured out how to stop the questions?)

Cheers

Richie
Quester for a 50% off Republic Gunship, and don't forget that I asked before
James.