 Local / Australia / 8770
Re: Attack of the star wars sales :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 00:50:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Benton Jackson writes:
It was also xposted to lugnet.market.shopping and lugnet.general, which is a
bit much, and why a lot of people on the top of the planet got confused. But
yah, the "G-day" tipped me off too.

Cross posting to lugnet.general definitely was innapropriate in my book.
Posting to .shopping is ok, but does highlight that we really should be
clarifying where we believe the deal is (though it would also be helpfull for
folks to recognize that most K-Mart sales seen at a store in the US are
actually nationwide).

Frank