 Local / Australia / 8772
8771  |  8773
Subject:
Brikwars at the National Meet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 01:42:30 GMT

Capt. James Chef read his orders again.
They hadn't changed. Welshishish High command was still sending him to the
Colony of Brikbane, somewhere inside the Independent Monarchy of Queensbrik.
All to confirm a rumour that perfidious agents of Briktoria had been seen
larking about around there. The same Briktorians that were responsible for
his predecessor's demise nearly a year previous. Rumour chasing? that was a
job for the Public Service Corp, not for the Legions. And besides, who was
going to be informative when being asked by a squad of Legionaires?
Ah well, he shrugged, at least he'd get to bash up some of the natives a bit.

I know there are some brikwars fans up there, and since I promised to show
of some of my W40K based creations (now with a rejiggered tank) will there
be any chance of some joint field exercises?

James (who is thinking of converting a republic gunship... mmm death from above)