 Star Wars / 12941
Re: 7130 Snowspeeder....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:13:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Daniel Crichton writes:
"Matthew Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message

Quality.  The set is sturdy.  In other words, it will hold up to many
hours of..."swooshing" (?) "swishing" (?) "swooping"  Whatever.

My 2 1/2 year old loves this set - she spends ages "swooshing" it and
pretending Luke and Dack are talking to each other. This is her favourite
set from my SW collection, although she has once tried picking up the UCS
X-Wing (I'd left it on the floor one day when putting up new shelves) and
got very upset when the wings fell off. Luckily I have 2 snowspeeders, so if
she does decide she wants to keep 1 (not until she's a bit older and grown
out of her Bob The Builder Duplo sets!) I guess I might be able to part with
it. I guess when she's 12 ... no, 16 ... maybe 21 ...

That's funny, my six year old cried before Christmas because it seems Santa
forgot to bring him a Snowspeeder the Christmas before that. (Santa didn't see
it on sale anywhere and figured another SW set would do.  Wrong!)  Of course it
was impossible to find one, but fortunately Steve Chapple had a few at exactly
the right time and helped Santa out. (Hey, he has the same initials as Santa
Claus!  Hmm, I wonder....)

Maggie C.