 Star Wars / 12935
Re: 7130 Snowspeeder....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:03:28 GMT

"Matthew Sekerak" <matthew.sekerak@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:Guz1Du.B3y@lugnet.com...

Quality.  The set is sturdy.  In other words, it will hold up to many • hours
of..."swooshing" (?) "swishing" (?) "swooping"  Whatever.

My 2 1/2 year old loves this set - she spends ages "swooshing" it and
pretending Luke and Dack are talking to each other. This is her favourite
set from my SW collection, although she has once tried picking up the UCS
X-Wing (I'd left it on the floor one day when putting up new shelves) and
got very upset when the wings fell off. Luckily I have 2 snowspeeders, so if
she does decide she wants to keep 1 (not until she's a bit older and grown
out of her Bob The Builder Duplo sets!) I guess I might be able to part with
it. I guess when she's 12 ... no, 16 ... maybe 21 ...

Dan