  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 161 – 180 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:000301c1b0cb$99...1681@bl... (...) Thanks Bram. I can pretty much guarentee that with 18 ships a few of them might not look StarWarsian. I'll try my best though. :-) Heres the deal with the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: NOM-02 Deathscythe Hell

(...) It's hard to know if the legs are too short from a camera's perspective. Wide angle shots tend to distort things. I usually assume my mecha legs are going to be too short and design then to be easily lengthened above or below the knees when I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: War

bin Laden declared war on the US some time ago. We were fools for not paying attention. But that's what we do, we ignore small pests until they get out of hand... (...) Correct. (...) Correct. It is indeed a wake up call. (...) You're full of it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Handyboard and iMac

Hi all, Do you remember me asking if the HandyBoard was working on an iMac with an USB/Serial adapter? Well, all the USB/Serial adapters have been back ordered for the last 4 months, so I was unable to find or try any of them ;^(. But I bought an (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Antz movie?

(...) for (...) west, (...) made (...) cried (...) have a (...) I purchased the silver anniversary freestyle tubs for them and my wife sanitized them of the small, dangerous pieces. So they have chunky buildings and vehicles made mostly of 2x4 (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  LeoCAM BETA RELEASE !!!

Hi all: After a couple of delays, I'm extremely proud to announce the release of the newer version of LeoCAM, the beta version. With this new implementation, you'll able to snap parts effortlessly just by clicking on their connectors. You'll even be (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: The Mantis - To take apart or not take apart?

(...) This made me think. You build stuff and share it with an audience. Some of us get up close and take pictures and really try to figure out how you did some particular assembly. It's often all about the sharing of your work, right? How better to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: What would be the LEGO equivalent to the new Barbie clothing line?

(...) 10030 fulfilled my fantasies. The first time I saw Star Wars on the big screen I wanted to build a Star Destroyer out of LEGO. I did not have enough bricks to do it justice. The first time I saw an ad for the ISD I knew I "needed" to own it. (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...

(...) $51. (...) No hard feelings at all. It is not your fault at all, all you did was place a bid. It is a neat little set, though. However, I was sort of disapointed to open the box and see the set come assembled! I assume people ship LEGO sets (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: MOC: AT-ST rev2

(...) Thanks Kyle. Actually, the vine concept was courtesy of Suzanne Rich and Joe Comeau, who put together some wonderful looking gnarly trees for our most recent Brikwars battle. (...) I think there are supposed to be a series of hand/footholds up (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  OT: H8S disassembler?

Ok, this is somewhat off-topic, but I'm hoping the people here can help. I'm looking for a disassembler for the H8S/2214 processor (and probably an assembler too). This is the processor used in the Cybiko Classic. I don't know how similar it is to (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: butt-to-butt connections

(...) I’m curious about the “studs-out” orientation as well. Either up-down or left-right (front-back). Each has their own particular spatial geometry, when talking about Lego brick. It would be help if you did something like the following (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

Wow, Kim- where to begin? What you have done is excellent-- very interesting to the eye. When a module or scene can draw your attention in as yours does, it is very effective and pleasing indeed. Trying to bridge the gap, so to speak, between (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: My Moc's

(...) One thing I like about your Optimus is the fact that he transforms, is poseable, -and- looks good in both modes. I've seen several transforming LEGO robots, but not all of them look good and are functional in both modes. (...) That's also a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Get Rid of Dust on Lego Displays Campain (GRODOLD)

"Jeremy Scott" <Copyright@cox.net> writes: [...] (...) [...] I know the feeling. I don't vacuum my models often, but I have done it once or twice. The risk of vacuuming up LEGO elements is always high even when you are just cleaning the floors. So (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.storage)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: The Handyboard (was Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.)

(...) Encasing it in a LEGO brick would make it far more resilient and reduce the chances of dust, etc, contaminating the circuit board. Further, if it were pluggable into regular LEGO bricks, the model would not *demand* construction oriented (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: got my first train

Christopher, I think John Neal hit the "nail on the head" with his advice. Like Larry P., I'm not sure I'd pay full retail price for an additional speed regulator. After all, you already own a speed regulator from 4559, and I'm not sure you even (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  RE: output A in reverse weak and NQC question (fwd)

Here's someone with the same problem. Think I'll return mine rather than voiding the warranty, however. Tim Tim Gion tcg3j@cs.virginia.edu (fastest) or gion@cs.virginia.edu (URL) Forwarded message ---...--- Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:47:32 +0200 From: (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?

I have purchased some sets for their parts from resellers. (Don't tell me, let me guess, some of you have, too!) In some instances those sets were not NIB -- usually at my request, as I would rather save shipping costs than receive a box that I'll (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Alternate models

This is the only alternate model I have found so far. Its for the snow speeder (URL) by John VanZwieten "Jon Theys" <Anakin@ou.edu> wrote in message news:Fp6GM7.CBL@lugnet.com... OK..here's the deal. I'm relatively new to Legos (at age 22 no less), (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

More:  Next Page >>