  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1461 – 1480 of 2795.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Festival of the guilds, ISCC Entry

(...) Roger that, I was gawking at it on Brickshelf earlier today but didn't want to post about it till Jon did. (...) Trains ain't exactly a pushover, it's got a lot of good entries but I am SO GLAD not to be a castle judge! It would be an (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests)

impossible
(score: 0.247)

  Re: set 0113

Both the piece with the "hook" and the piece with the "hole" were based on a red 2x4 plate (1/3 brick height). And a question back. Were there any other sets with London/Manchester/Glasgow on the blue 1x8 bricks? (I'm sure I have a few more (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.247)

  Re: LoTR # 1 on IMDB

(...) "Heathers" springs to mind, as does "Doom Generation," and even "A Clockwork Orange," to a certain point (though admittedly in a different direction. Even the awful film "Strange Days" addresses the blurring and isolation of the individual. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Wow. (...) I hadn't either, but I went investigating and watched several brickfilms and all of them included either violence or sex. I'd get revved up about the violence long before the sex. After all, violence is bad and sex is good. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) Y'all are way too obsessed over this problem. Why, when faced with a completely impossible situation like a roof peak with 3 studs to cover, I just stand on the back of my big blue ox and clap on a nice long 1x plate down the center line. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: LoTR # 1 on IMDB

(...) This line of argument is of course only fair when taken as "of course there is a deficiency in its incompleteness, but the next film will turn that into an asset." (You will probably be let down again at its ending... it too should have the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

Brad....Brad....now, now.... things aren't that bad... (I know where you are coming from!!) (...) I remember going down the aisle of a toy section, most notably Toys R Us, for example, and having very much difficulty buying a Lego set with my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Evangelion construction

(...) Congrats! Welcome to the club! More mecha postings are always welcome. (...) No problem. I'm sure we'll see it in time. Tough design to work on, btw. I've tried it myself and can't get it to work the way I want to. (...) I feel your pain. :) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms"

(...) Of course. Sometimew it is *unavoidable* Please provide an acceptable solution to stopping the moral dilemma of the Nazi tyranny in WWII without violence. (...) Disagree. I think good and evil can be distinguished IRL. Sometimes it's harder (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

In lugnet.robotics, sjbaker1@airmail.net writes: [snipped rant about light-bulbs] (...) Well, since a perfect vacuum has never (AFAIK) been shown to exist anyware (even in space), I guess you're right. However a partial vacuum is easy to "store" and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

(...) Argh! <rant> It's been a long time since domestic lightbulbs were even partially evacuated - these days they are filled with some kind of relatively inert gas. Back in the 1940's and 50's they were partially evacuated - and on some old movies (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: If you're an AFOL and you know it raise your hand (WAS: Blacksmith Shop)

(...) You called yourself "an adult who likes to build with LEGO". That's a label. Another label you claim for yourself is "Allan Bedford". I raise that one to point out that without labels, conversation would be impossible. (...) And those "labels" (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Saw the movie today!

(...) I saw it monday (best day for movies, theater was almost empty :-) From the first moments till the end, the story grabbed me! Not having read the books yet (they're on order... here in Holland it turned out to be impossible to find the English (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter)

impossible
(score: 0.245)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GoGA0r.J72@lugnet.com... (...) open?) Hi Pedro, Thanks for the compliments. I tried to stay accurate to the original within the confines of LEGO colors (OK RARE LEGO colors). However, you are (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

impossible
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Brick Color

(...) One thing I haven't seen anyone mention yet is brick size. How many black technic pins does it take to equal one 2x4 brick? And how many 2x4 bricks does it take to equal the plastic in a 32x32 baseplate? Etc. Each theme uses different (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.245)

  Re: Inquiring as to the value of a collection of Legos. (Tried posting on the appraisals, but failed.)

(...) I am one of those people who pay per-pound. It is not my preferred way to buy Lego, but I have done it dozens of times. Since your collection is now merely a collection of parts rather than sets, it is impossible to assess value. Everyone will (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.245)

  Re: PayPal warnings

(...) Now have I. The site gripes about how impossible it is to get a hold of PayPal employees if you need help on an issue. In fact, when I have dealt with them, it was fairly easy to reach a live operator, who was in turn among the most friendly (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.245)

  Re: OMG - GONK PROOF (was Re:Google archives Usenet back to '81)

(...) Yeah, I read the title and thought, "Could it be that someone has built something that is utterly gonk-proof? Impossible!" Little did I know that the body of the message would yeild news even more impressive than that. Hearty congratulations (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.245)

  Re: MOC: The Cypher

(...) Thanks Peter. Actually, because there's so much packed into it, it's next to impossible to move any of it. If all the greeblies are stripped off, however, the legs can move quite a bit. -Chris (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.245)

  Marysville 4H Technology Club and Lego Geometry

Last week Barton Place and I drove up to Everett to talk about Lego robots with a group of young people in a 4H Technology club. This amazing group is not only working on a Lego robots (plural at least two teams!) for the First Lego League but are (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

impossible
(score: 0.245)

More:  Next Page >>