 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13053
Re: PayPal warnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Doyle Nelson writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Ross Crawford writes:
Hi All,

Just found this site which has some disturbing info & testimonials about PayPal
- I don't use PayPal, 'cos their CC check can't verify my card, but I thought
there's probably a few people here who do.

http://www.paypalwarning.com/

I have never had a problem yet!

Now have I.  The site gripes about how impossible it is to get a hold of
PayPal employees if you need help on an issue.  In fact, when I have dealt
with them, it was fairly easy to reach a live operator, who was in turn
among the most friendly and helpful I have encountered...

-H.