 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13052
Re: PayPal warnings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:27:50 GMT

Erik Olson wrote in message ...
I just got 2 emails from service@paypal.com saying I had unclaimed money
(about $12 total) from people I don't recognize, to an email address I • don't
use, from over a year ago. Bizarre.

Me too... I think thy were from when people sent us money with a typo in the
email address (mine has an extra period on the end of an address I *do* use)
and of course they are still sitting there unclaimed. Maybe Paypal is going
through cleaning them out.

Kevin
NEW Tank Engine custom train set: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/