 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13051
13050  |  13052
Subject:
Trolls on the Loose at Pyrite's Plunder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:43:53 GMT

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let you know we have come across the Harry Potter set 4712
Troll's on the Loose, and have added the parts to my Brickbay store,
including 6 Big mean UGLY trolls, new bright orange minifigure heads with a
frowning jack-o-lantern face, and many others.  Also new this week, we have
added 45 blue and red futuron minifigures in NEW condition as well as 20
classic blue spacefig torsos in the same shape.  We also just put 10 copies
of set 10000 in the inventory as well.  We are looking forward to hearing
from you, and would be more than happy to look into special requests if you
have particular parts you are looking for but have been unable to find.
Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!  Have a blessed and wonderful week!

Brett and Steph

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=pyrite