  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 146 – 165 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bardiel is done

"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GL89rx.CGE@lugnet.com... (...) The story in brief: The Boy (20 something) and the Robot have been hiding for over a month (you're not supposed to know why they are wanted) in dark parts (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.490)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) I would have to say that what made Lego such a great toy in the 80s was the level of sophistication in the design. That sophistication is why you have a huge adult follow up these days. This is how kids play: the get the toy, examine it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

disassemble
(score: 1.489)

  Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!

(...) borrow ideas for Lego from stuff I have done... especially since I have borrowed ideas from time to time from some of my favorite builders. I have to disassemble some of my hover cars to get specific parts to finish a larger ship I am working (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.488)

  Re: Crawler Crane MOC

(...) The plates are the main member. You're right, it is a really strong construction. There are several crossmembers between the two parts of the track frame. One of them is the motor itself, and the other ones are also the housing of the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

disassemble
(score: 1.484)

  Re: Electro-magnets

IMHO is the easiest way to get strong electro-magnets to disassemble 6V relays. They include good electro-magnets. I did so and was able to hold a 500g hammer with two of them running at 6V. I used relays from FINDER (Series 55 if i remember right), (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.481)

  Re: Red Micromotors

hi rich (...) i encountered something similiar lately: when the micromotor gets stalled and you want to run it in the opposite direction, it is blocked. probably due to the force that stalled it. i then had to either remove the stalling situation (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.474)

  Re: Broken Monorail Motor

(...) Prolly the better question is "has anyone managed to put a motor back together again and had it work?" GRIN. But I do not remember seeing any pics of the inside of one (unlike the train motor, there are several out there, as people disassemble (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

disassemble
(score: 1.474)

  Re: New Mech and Hoverthings oh, My!

(...) Thanks (...) Again, thanks, This project started with those chunks. (...) It does stay up. It works like this: It's narrow technic beams cris-crossed held together with friction pins with axles at the top and bottom. Now, when the turret is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 1.473)

  Re: The Star Wars Alphabet Fighter Project

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:000301c1b0cb$99...1681@bl... (...) Thanks Bram. I can pretty much guarentee that with 18 ships a few of them might not look StarWarsian. I'll try my best though. :-) Heres the deal with the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 1.469)

  Re: Pz.VI TigerI Tank

(...) Thanks for the kind words! I'd like to throw the compliment right back at you and bait you mercilessly, though: I've seen some lovely Russian tanks somewhere, yet they don't seem to have made it into the public arena yet? Aren't we doting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.military)

disassemble
(score: 1.468)

  Re: A new Moc

(...) Is it really necessary to continue ripping on young Mr. Ravenda? It's not really his fault that he is unable to read and write properly, after all he is a product of the ideologically bankrupt public school system. Although it would be better (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.467)

  Re: Guess what.

(...) Well, since Mario's already responded to this thread, he won't complain about me replying :) We had the xEmployees entry running at the cube again this afternoon to disassemble, but before we started taking it apart, we had to show it to a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

disassemble
(score: 1.467)

  Re: The Mantis - To take apart or not take apart?

(...) This made me think. You build stuff and share it with an audience. Some of us get up close and take pictures and really try to figure out how you did some particular assembly. It's often all about the sharing of your work, right? How better to (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.464)

  Re: The Mantis - To take apart or not take apart?

(...) I've thought about this issue for a day. I think Joel has thought about it much longer. (: First I asked, do I have any MOCs that have survived? Good luck. I just moved and have not unsealed the boxes yet. The funny thing is, the MOCs I've (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.464)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

Wow, Kim- where to begin? What you have done is excellent-- very interesting to the eye. When a module or scene can draw your attention in as yours does, it is very effective and pleasing indeed. Trying to bridge the gap, so to speak, between (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.463)

  Re: BrickFest 2002

(...) Oh thanks (I won't turn this into a full blown war ;) (...) Many commuter/domestic commuter airports there are. Choose you will. Bishop is a pretty good one to fly out of. Down here as in Lansing--Detroit--Flint???? You will want to either (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

disassemble
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Windy Miller Rides Again

Yes the whole top rotates, sitting on a turntable, and the driveshaft goes through the center of it. I will try and part disassemble it or ldraw the workings so people can see the gubbins inside. I couldn't have done it without the inspiration of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.462)

  Re: April 6th meeting

(...) oops.... well it "looked" easy to disassemble and transport based on the photos on your webpage. (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

disassemble
(score: 1.461)

  Re: Light Sensor help

(...) Yes, I just recently did some timing tests, using that exact method. Each bytecode takes 2.9 +/- .2 ms to execute, as near as I can tell. This appears to be independent of which bytecode it is (though I did not test any that I really expected (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.459)

  Re: NOM-02 Deathscythe Hell

(...) It's hard to know if the legs are too short from a camera's perspective. Wide angle shots tend to distort things. I usually assume my mecha legs are going to be too short and design then to be easily lengthened above or below the knees when I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 1.457)

More:  Next Page >>