 Space / 11439
Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 17:42:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
Um *Jaw on Floor*  WOW!  Your attention to detail is stunning.  All those sets,
each with dozens of nifty details to steal, um I mean borrow, for future
projects. So many different designs for hovercraft.  The buildings in the town.
I really like the dozens of drawers in the morgue. Random junk in the alleys,
and so on.  Also the digtal graphics work, images imposed on Lego, all of it is
just great.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html

Thanks, I am glad you like the sets and stuff!  I never mind if people
borrow ideas for Lego from stuff I have done... especially since I have
borrowed ideas from time to time from some of my favorite builders.
I have to disassemble some of my hover cars to get specific parts to finish
a larger ship I am working on, so I may be uploading some better shots of
them to brickshelf.  Although I might not, I kinda like the idea of having
them exclusive to the story.  Maybe I'll just share a couple of my favorite
ones, tho I am not decided yet.

cheers!
Joel K