 Space / 11410
Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 07:38:18 GMT

In article <GLJI8t.Hzw@lugnet.com>,
"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote:

Disc One : Chapter Two is now ready for viewing:

Random thoughts:

- Nice hover-traffic!

- Wonderful street scenes. Your attention to detail is as good as always.

- The space suit for the alien Xozala is great. It's interesting enough
to create an alien, but to then give him a space suit is even better. :^)

- As I read the story, I'm continually impressed by the way you've
created a complete environment, even down to the parking lot with hover
speeder things parked in it. :^)

- The detention center desk/bed thingys are interesting. They remind me
of "Vogon poetry appreciation chairs"

- The LEGO elements superimposed as holo-images are great! I like how
that came out.

Ummm that's all I can think of right now. It's late.

Thanks for posting that! Your hard work is evident. Well done!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego