 Space / 11411
Re: mtron site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 07:56:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Fradel D. Gonzales writes:
Hi dudes.  A while back I ran into a site of a guy that had an all M-tron
theme.  It was heavily mini-fig driven.  I can't find it anymore.  Anyone
know what I'm talkin bout?  Please help.  Thanks

Fradel,
I think you might be referring to my previous site that was located at
http://surf.to/mtron. Sadly, I changed ISPs to a much more reliable service
than jps.net/onemain/earthlink or whatever they call themselves now. The
M-Tron Commandos will be back...someday. This site was active up until last
month. It will re-appear in the space section of my updated site at:
http://members.home.net/legomecha/index.html

Fortunately, I suspected earthlink might do this and archived the old site
on my hard drive. I will be placing that content in the newer site someday.
I'd rather get some newer creations up first. Most of the UFO content will
not make it to the new site.

-Dave