 Space / 11417
Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 23:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler writes:
Woa Joel. This is very well done.

The hoverthings are all great, the street scenes awesome, and the interior
details super! You have too many parts-yup...

But the thing that really got me is the amazing photos and editing. All of
the pics are very well thought out and and executed. The editing is awesome-
it all fits in and works so well together.

I cant wat for the rest (you definatly have me in supense!)

Thanks!

I am glad you like the editing and stuff!  One of the main reasons for
making the story this way was to help me work out some narrative issues I
was having.  I have never been very good at storytelling, so I am glad this
seems to be working so far  :)

cheers!
Joel K