 Space / 11414
Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:43:57 GMT

This was more or less my bedtime story last night : )

Stuff I like:

-Like Mark I loved the space suit.  Nice use of the R2 body.
-Great use of white outs that take over when your lego backdrobs stop
-I love the way you lit up the inside of the space helmets in the Charon
section.  Nice Voyager disk too!
-Great drawers in the morgue!
-Lots of other stuff.

Keep it up!

p.s.  -- When do we get to see the Set in this story?

-Jon