 Space / 11418
Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 23:23:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
-Like Mark I loved the space suit.  Nice use of the R2 body.
-Great use of white outs that take over when your lego backdrobs stop
-I love the way you lit up the inside of the space helmets in the Charon
section.

thank you!  The whole lighting thing happened cuz I realized you couldn't
see anyone's face inside the suits in the darkness!  I played around with
brightening them up and it looked lit from the inside, so I kept it since I
thought was kinda cool.

Nice Voyager disk too!

thanks!  I felt bad about wrecking the craft itself, but I guess Roddenberry
did that a couple decades ago for me  ;)

p.s.  -- When do we get to see the Set in this story?

I believe it will show up in chapter 3.  The whole first Disc is mostly a
build-up to the actual main storyline.  It's not the meaty-est stuff, but it
is ground that has to covered for everything else to make any sense at all.
The action starts heating up in the 3rd chapter tho, I guarantee.

cheers!
Joel K