 Space / 11419
Re: New MOC: Another Ornithopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 00:16:38 GMT

Hey cool! I love the colours, looks great! Nice all round form too, The wings are
pretty darn cool too!

Keep it up,

-Geordan-

--- Anthony Babington <hottsnoz@swbell.net> wrote:

Based off the Ornithopter unit in Westwood's "Dune 2000" RTS game, this
creation is a single-seat multipurpose aircraftit's top speed of 340 Km/H
makes it one of the fastest modes of transport on Dune, and it's underbelly
bay can house any number of systems. this one is fitted with four freefall
unguided bombs. alternate packages include a camera system or anything else
that will fit in the space of a 2x2 brick. the hatch on the top is the
access hatch for the drive systems.

LMKWYT.

PS: http://www.dune2k.com/images/dune2000/special/orni.jpg is a rendering of
the ingame ornithopters.