 Space / 11413
Re: Chapter 2 of Subterfugitives Webcomic now online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 18:29:19 GMT

Woa Joel. This is very well done.

The hoverthings are all great, the street scenes awesome, and the interior
details super! You have too many parts-yup...

But the thing that really got me is the amazing photos and editing. All of
the pics are very well thought out and and executed. The editing is awesome-
it all fits in and works so well together.

I cant wat for the rest (you definatly have me in supense!)

--Kyle
http://hvl.cjb.net

In lugnet.general, Joel Kuester writes:
Disc One : Chapter Two is now ready for viewing:

Parental Discretion is advised.  This comic is intended for AFOLs, so while
there are silly things in parts of it, there are also some things parents
should decide if their kids can see.

http://minispy.tripod.com/secret/

this link takes you to the main page.  If you haven't been there, check it
out and look around.  If you want to get to chapter 2, click the DISC ONE
link and then the Chapter 2: Rhetoric link.

Also, before anyone makes a comment or asks about it: The references to
aliens and war at the end of the chapter are NOT in any way a reference to
the Sept 11th attacks.  This was written a month before that happened, so
don't mistake the opinions of the commander for a political statement.  Thanks!

I am very excited to begin work on the next chapter.  I have no clue when I
will have it ready however, so please enjoy this until then!

ciao!
Joel Kuester       f u t u r e BRICK
http://minispy.tripod.com/index.html