 Castle / 12363
Re: A new Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
thank you for sharing.

the model is a little bit confusing on some levels.  It seems to me that what
make it an 'airship' is the ewok hang glider on top. is there something im
missing?  there seems to be a lot of 'borrowing' from the ewok attack
set.

Otherwise, interesting use of rockpieces as sides for your ship.

peace
-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=12329

Well between the house and the strong hold I figured Enough ground stuff for
now so I did an air ship. It is a simple model but I like. It is call forest
flyer.

Is it really necessary to continue ripping on young Mr. Ravenda?  It's not
really his fault that he is unable to read and write properly, after all he
is a product of the ideologically bankrupt public school system.  Although
it would be better to at least disassemble the Ewok Attack before putting it
in a "moc."

Aaron D.