 Castle / 12364
Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 00:47:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andy Lynch writes:

Any ideas what in the Harry Potter books could possibly give us some
soldier/knight type figs?  In a small set (to be purchased in quantity),
instead of just the one armored knight in the largest set, Hogwart's
Castle?

Well, there are all those ghosts.  Maybe the headless hunt that Nearly Headless
Nick was so keen on joining?

In general, though, what is probably more likely is an assortment of characters
that would be good for medieval towns.

Bruce