 Castle / 12354
Re: VP of Lego Direct @ Brickswest 2002 Transcript
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:07:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Magnus Lauglo writes:
In lugnet.castle, Ahui Herrera writes:
Brad Justus, Sr. VP of Lego Direct did a question and answer session at
Brickswest.  I have completed the transcript of this event.  You can
download the .pdf file from here.

-AHui Herrera

Thanks for posting that, some interstingreading there. I do appreciate Brad
Justus taking the time to associate Lego Direct with the AFOL community and
making it vlear he takes our views seriously.

I guess we won't be seeing a new lego castle line for a while now, but it
seems clear that Lego is still eager to promote the line indirectly through
the Blacksmith's shop and Guarded Inn etc. Does anyone know for sure how
long the HP line will be on for?

Magnus

With three more books expected, plus six more movies, plus the spectacular
sales for the first line of Harry Potter stuff, we could be in for a LONG wait.

Aaron D.