  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1321 – 1340 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Small Shop Horror Story (Trying to post to correct newsgroup)

Hiya Todd, (...) Whoa cowboy! I don't intend to sue LEGO. I simply intend to let them know how badly they've screwed up, and get them to fix the mistake they made. (...) Actually, I plan to call them myself, since it was the receiving clerk who (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Ships have hulls, right?

... be they sailing ships or warships. Here's the results of some playing around with them: The Armadillo (URL) Armadon (URL) pictures are somewhat larger than I expected, so I hope they aren't too slow. Mediocre blurb follows. - Kenn ---...--- From (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.space) !

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) Ok, this points out a problem with constructions like this, they will have far more holes than something that was thought out. This particular construction is actually a good thought exercise for working out gming and campaign style. If (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Re: a few new things

(...) of (...) A few comments: My monitor is set for 1024 pixel width and I still have to scroll sideways to see everything. A lot of people are still on 800x600 even. Some of the labels on the button bar at the top say "LUGNET xxx" and some don't. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Re: NOM-03 Eva 14

(...) Thanks! I am glad you remember the first design (which had to be scraped). (...) I believe this mecha falls short of becoming an Eva as well. I know that I have to work on my building skills as well, but my best friend (who is well versed in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Some questions about Datville

Hello to all, I'm thinking to make some tour or something that shows every part of Datville but I'm having problems rendering the 9MB town.pov it's like if it is impossible to render it stop somewhere with an error and as we know the town.mpd is a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Custom Hyperdrive Booster Ring

(...) Dunno Lindsay, I've seen the pic a few times, and if its not the right size, its certainly close. Endlessly impressed Jason. When I saw it in the movie I recall thinking, 'My, that's going to be a bugger to model', and yet, there it is on your (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

I think you've the wrong picture in mind. The one Thomas was inspired by was this one: (URL) Lugnet logo is an adaptation of Opus 1 by Oscar Reutersvard: (URL) used this idea in this picture: (URL) got world famous. Reutersvard somehow missed the (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Legend Ultimate Edition

(...) Well, this must be why George Lucas still has a career... The director's cut/international version develops the characters and the plot more fully. In the U.S. version you may surmise that Lily is a princess, but it is not discussed with the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) Well, if computer algorithms are patentable, then the algorithms which form the core of a game system should be patentable (after all, a game system is just a "program" for "human computers"... Really, if you think about it, what is the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Re: What's next for MindStorms

(...) what mail client do you use to post? Some mail clients don't put the correct headers in the reply, making it impossible to thread. Dan (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> skrev i meddelandet news:Gx1Dvs.B4D@lugnet.com... (...) discovered (...) I think I'm 'someone' :-) According to my book: "Oscar Reuterswärd, Omöjliga figurer" the Opus 1 from 1934, is "the first known case in Art (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

(...) At the risk of stumbling off topic, I have some Escher links and pics that you might find interesting. We named our youngest son Escher, mostly because it's one of the few artists my wife and I agree on =) . I compiled a bunch of pictures and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) Doh! Sorry. (...) I don't know about patents, but I have read several discussions that suggest that a game's core mechanics can not be protected IP, that only the turn of phrase with which they are explained and fleshed out can be (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.262)

  Vendredi 31 Mai 2002

[ Titres des News ] o Creations: Et si MC Escher jouait aux LEGO technic (Humour) [ Détails des News ] o Creations: Et si MC Escher jouait aux LEGO technic ---...--- Auteur: jlb ( (URL) ) @ 02:15 Topic: Humour Vu sur le forum technic de LUGNET, des (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.loc.fr)

impossible
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Lego and Disney, a continued future?

(...) Not any more than having a town set or a vehicle set defeating the purpose of a child imagining his own version of those. Making sets more affordable is a good idea tho. The Disney sets were pretty expensive. (...) I dunno about that (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.262)

  Re: Bush Knew?

(...) "The Prince" by Niccolò Machiavelli (URL) reading of "L’Histoire de Juliette, ou les Prospérités du Vice" by Comte Donatien Alphonse François De Sade wouldn't hurt either. Lacking a URL, I give you this: "The mechanism that directs government (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.262)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) Cite, please? I don't recall that being state outright, but my memory of parts of EPI is a little fuzzy. If you're simply inferring it, that's fine, but it can't be taken as verse-and-chapter SW canon. (...) Right, but from the example you (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.262)

  Wing Thing

This may be widely known but it sort of startled me. A star wars wing has a subtle improvement over a classic space wing... (URL) just assumed it was eternally impossible to stack these wing plates together and make a wing brick... Good technique (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.262)

  Guys, I am selling all my armor and weapons!!!

I posted this here to give you guys a heads up, since most of you guys have been swell. Take a look at the Buy and sell section and see my add. All you who know me, know the stuff is in Excellent condition, Its one of my pet peeves. lol I have (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.262)

More:  Next Page >>