 Technic / 7515
Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 22:03:44 GMT

I think you've the wrong picture in mind. The one Thomas was inspired by was
this one:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duq/Impossible/escher-ascending-.jpeg
The Lugnet logo is an adaptation of Opus 1 by Oscar Reutersvard:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duq/Impossible/opus1.jpeg
Escher used this idea in this picture:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Duq/Impossible/escher-waterfall-.jpeg
and got world famous. Reutersvard somehow missed the limelight....
For more about Reutersvard try this site:
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~akasymov/reutersvard.html

Duq

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery writes:

Just for fun :-)

Cool. Never seen someone actually take a crack at the Lugnet logo before!

Might be fun to do it using the 1x1s with 4 side studs for the vertical
instead of a beam turned 90 degrees though.

thanks for sharing!