  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1301 – 1320 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) In loo of that point I see if I can refrain. (...) You are wrong. Maybe more on that later. (...) At this point it wouldn't matter. The resurrection is a faith-based event. (...) *I* am the one who ironically brought the atheists into the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Wishful thinking

(...) All together now - "To dream, the Impossible Dream..." It's a great one - but no breath holding until it comes true is advised. G. (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Curator for .loc.au

(...) HA! nice try grrly ;) I'm not *that* talkative :P ummm... I don't think so anyway... am I? me? nahhhh can't be... impossible... oh and what are we here for anyway? LEGO wasn't it? oh yeah, that's right... LEGO... now where was I... Mel (who is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 0.266)

  Re: Theme Mixing (advice wanted)

(...) Starting with the last question, it sort of depends on what you mean by "collect". If you mean "get all of the sets in that theme", it's impossible (within any reasonable budget). If you mean "get sets that you like", it is of course possible. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.266)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) OK, against my better judgement I'm going to wade in here. Thank you John for providing your very simple method of calculating greatness (with which I do not agree but I think coming up with a formula for such a thing would be like nailing (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.266)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) I read his statement and was at a loss for words. I interpret it exactly as you do. I had no idea how to respond. I guess you did a good job. I eventually came to believe (once more -- maybe I'll learn someday) that it is impossible for me (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.265)

  Re: If MC Escher played with Lego Technic...

"Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> skrev i meddelandet news:3cf91959.319789...net.com... (...) Which? I thought 'impossible' implied impossible? :-) (...) Shame on you! Not knowing the famous Swedish artist, who was also an Art Professor (Lund (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.265)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) What I'm arguing is that the FF used religious language pretty freely (non-specific to be sure). Of course they didn't want a state-sponsored religion, but at the same time they recognized the importance of religion to the people. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.265)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) You seem to be arguing that there shouldn't be a separation between church and state, the same thing these 'founding father' seemed wary of. (...) Deists come *awfully* darn close, in function if not appearance. (...) I've always called the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.265)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler writes: snip (...) Love people who try to get their points across by jumping right to the end of the slippery slope. I don't believe in the 'popular view', as in 'its *just* a tradition so who cares?' And (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.265)

  Re: 1592 train

Nice! Captures a similar happy spirit of the original 1592. There's nothing like the classic style minifig faces. And the out of the box thinking shows that its impossible to run out of 1592 ideas... Mark (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.265)

  FOTW?

I live in Charlestown, NH & my parents & youngest brother came to visit over the last week & 1/2. My youngest brother wanted to go into Dan's MaxSaver (a discount store downtown)--I didn't feel like it 'cause I had been there a day or two before & (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.265)

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) Isn't the phrase "demand the moon and the stars" intended to convey the idea of impossibility? Those 1x1x1 windows are something TLC actually use to manufacture -- how impossible is the idea that they might go back into production with these (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.264)

  Limiting placement of LC posts

Todd and I will be discussing this issue with LD next month. I'm hoping there's a good solution or alternative that we just haven't thought of yet. You can bet we'll be open minded and reasonable. We very much *do* want to see LD happy, and help TLC (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

impossible
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Greetings

(...) Mmmmm. I have noticed that we (Australians) tend more to keep to ourselves rather than fan out into the theme groups. Even those of us that start out mainly in theme groups tend to end up back chiefly in loc.au I guess a consequence would be a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 0.264)

  Re: 10021

(...) It's gone now - what was it? It seems that the last few LEGO releases have been preceded by a brief visibility on their website. I suspect that there is some software or procedural problem with lego.com where it is impossible for items to be (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.264)

  Re: GUI for legOS

Michael, What I am hearing here and have heard in the past, along with my own personal experience, is that developing for legOS under Windows and more specific cygwin can be or is a pretty difficult task. Compounded on top of that is if you have (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

impossible
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) This same tired argument again and again. Obviously they are not doing it with 1x1x1 squared windows. I too defended the set as it stands, at the right price its probably a good deal. I said I hoped they killed more Legends and soon -- which (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.264)

  Re: LEGO - Small shop horror story

(...) I will only use this as an absolute last resort. I'm still trying via several channels to get the message to SOMEONE in the chain of command that this behavior is inexcusable. *I* don't want to harm the LEGO company's reputation. I like LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.264)

  Crazy Japanese Soccer Legos for sale or trade

I got a box of random Coca Cola promotional polybags today from Japan. No telling how many complete sets of all 30 I have, if any. (The outer bags are unmarked and opaque, so it's impossible to tell many sets apart, or whether any contain super-rare (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.263)

More:  Next Page >>