 General / 37392
Re: Wishful thinking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:15:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Kendig writes:
I had an idea about the Lego set I'd really like to see.

Y'remember a couple of years back when Lego sold that big blue tub with all
the basic bricks in it?  1x2's, 1x4's, 2x4's, et cetera, in red, blue,
white, yellow, black, and green?

Well, *I* want the same kind of tub, with the same kind of bricks, in tan,
purple, light blue, brick red, orange, and light green!

Wishful thinking?  :-)

All together now -

"To dream, the Impossible Dream..."

It's a great one - but no breath holding until it comes true is advised.

G.