 General / 37276
37275  |  37277
Subject:
FOTW?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 00:45:21 GMT

I live in Charlestown, NH & my parents & youngest brother came to visit over
the last week & 1/2.  My youngest brother wanted to go into Dan's MaxSaver (a
discount store downtown)--I didn't feel like it 'cause I had been there a day
or two before & told my bro I hadn't found anything good.  He said he wanted to
go anyways & said something to the effect of "you never know, they might have
Lego!"  which, I said was impossible 'cause they only have a few cheap cars &
figure knock-offs for toys.  Anyways, he convinces me to go & (surprise) they
have Lego!    They had about 20-30 sets of each:  6599 Shark Attack & 6495/6499
Time Twister each at about $4.50 (no tax in NH!)  I got one of the Shark Attack
sets & I am debating on getting more of each for pieces.  I just thought I'd
let anyone interested know.

Jeff