  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1286 – 1305 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Meeting Protocols?

Far be it from me to dictate how the club should be run, since we don't even have formal club leadership. But I did want to share my observations about the recent meeting, as well as to restate some of the ideas that have been voiced over the past (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

impossible
(score: 0.872)

  Re: BrickTopia Public Library

Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I have several reasons for having high ceilings: - In many forms of classical architecture, extremely high ceilings are the norm. For instance, one famouse Italian architect, Paladio, recommends having a ceilling as (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

impossible
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Reasonable assignment for a third grader?

(...) Look for patterns or workarounds. Whenever something comes along that, like this, appears way too hard to be reasonable, I just assume it's a trick question. Which way the smoke blows depends on where the survivors were buried.(1) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.872)

  Re: LSD/Auto-Locking Differential Gears

I have managed to make a LSD using the white clutch gear (clutch-pack type of LSD). Sorry, no pics yet! My original plan was to make a torsen type LSD, but after learning how one works, I have concluded that it's impossible to do with lego parts. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Silver Champion

(...) Great! I'll love to see it. When I just came out of my dark ages and had no clue on the various sets that came out when I was away from LEGO I found this sight: (URL) it really helped me with my LEGO Technic education and served as a good (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.872)

  The meaning of "Complete"

[FUT lugnet.market.theory] G'day folks, I've been thinking about this for quite a while so I figure it's probably a good discussion topic. I've bought many LEGO sets over the past little while, mostly from eBay. Probably somewhere handy to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Thoughts on prayer

(...) that. Yes, exactly. Moslems acknowledge Jesus only as a prophet, not as God as most Christians do. They do believe in the immaculate conception but also make note that Jesus had siblings. Actually, the Koran makes a lot more sense than the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.872)

  Re: MIDI and WAV on the RCX

Hi Guido, Great, I'm still interested in RCX sounds and even more in speech, but I think that's impossible (at least with NQC). I'll try it in the next couple of days and will compare it with a program I build (with your help) a few months ago. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Turn table ideas

"Jeff Van Winden" <Jvwinden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GD8Cwt.7pK@lugnet.com... (...) impossible (...) If the sensor was mounted directly off the shaft of the turntable itself the resolution would be far from desirable, espically for (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Re: a thought about brickbay update postings

(...) I have to say that, based on my experience, at least a goodly number of people seem to find them useful. I certainly notice a surge in orders at my shop after a post here. I even post here after I reopen my shop, mainly because I like to see (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Which set is the hardest to take apart?

Hi all, The subject says it all. However, "hardest" is open to interpretation... Just when I thought 8480 Space Shuttle was the most tedious model to take apart, today I tried to take apart my 8458 Silver Champion. The front suspension setup is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Temple of trees - teeser

Hello everyone I thought I would give you a teaser of my newest model. (URL) had originally planned to upload it to my webpage instead but since nbci is making that impossible I did like this instead. By the way do any of you know about a good free (...) (23 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Flash on Lego site. (Picture link)

(...) Thanks so much Ben! I can get to that page by going straight to the link you provided. If I tried to get there via the general Lego.com, thats impossible. Thanks for showing how I can see the trains even with my firewall. Now I just have to (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Train1 - Round House

(...) Great! Let me know if you want to take advantage of a lowered table portion if the four tall raise won't work. Will you be building the roundhouse parts as well as the turntable? TD is pretty well locked to the stud grid, when in fact, the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Re: 20 (yes TWENTY) new trains at LEGO.com/Shop - Themes | Trains

(...) Quite simple: The UK were there first. The diesel engines for the CN loco's came from Hunslet, and Hunslet built the first really successful DE's in the world, for some of the South American railways. I don't argue the impossible, nothing is (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Stock Yard Trials

Dean Husby wrote in message <3AEB255F.C89D08AE@a....bc.ca>... (...) Rolling (...) Yep, I tried it too (at 2am last night when I was having trouble getting to sleep :-) ) and it seems impossible to get the other end to match up. :-( I'll keep (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Re: A question of remembrance...

Hey Dan, Hi Richard, and Jeremy and Dave. First of all - I want to make it loud and clear that I am *totally* biased. Not only am I 100% Jewish, but my whole family suffered from the Holocaust, I have a very small extended family because most of my (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

(...) To follow up on the point of uniqueness... I think a further advantage of the uniqueness (beyond wow factor for visitors, etc.) is that it becomes virtually impossible to duplicate the experience. You could never probably go out and duplicate (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Why Gary cannot go to Legoland.

Wow! Gary "Annoyed", "Incoherent with rage", or "frothing at the mouth", what has the world come to! Gary is the communities pillar of strength and sensibility, not to mention being well grownded. Actually I am glad to see this, it makes me feel (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.871)

  Hi all (again)

Hi everyone Just got back from the UK where my adventures took me to Legoland, daftly expensive shop-at-home and to ZERO Lego stores (I didn't know there was a big pretty one in London). First off I shall rave about Legoland. It's small (smaller (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 0.870)

More:  Next Page >>