 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 946
Re: Stock Yard Trials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 01:50:20 GMT

Dean Husby wrote in message <3AEB255F.C89D08AE@akasa.bc.ca>...
I did some playing around with that idea Kevin had regarding the • Rolling
stock yard.

I'm having trouble being able to connect the other end up.

Any ideas?

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc/train/StockYard.tdl
Is the Train Designer layout.

Yep, I tried it too (at 2am last night when I was having trouble
getting to sleep :-) ) and it seems impossible to get the other end to
match up. :-( I'll keep fiddling with it.

Kevin
-
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1