 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 954
Re: Stock Yard Trials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 22:00:24 GMT

Robin Sather wrote:

I'm having trouble being able to connect the other end up.

I started messing around a little with it.  I've uploaded them.

Uploaded them where, you ask?  See my post on "New Collaborative
Storage Space".

Files uploaded are in the "2001 Layouts" folder, and are called
"R-Yard1", and "R-Yard2".

"1" is a corner yard idea.  Quite elegant, although unconventional.
The geometry fits perfectly, and it should fit quite well on any
layout we do.  I don't know how well it would work with buildings,
extra details, etc., but have a look anyway.

"2" is the standard yard layout.  Obvious, but at least it works.

I'm working on the "trapezoid" shaped yard idea.  Like you, I've tried
a whole bunch of different layouts, and I think I might have one in my
mind that works.  I'll upload it later today.

Robin

We need to bring back the naming convention we used last year...

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html