  *567047 (-100)
  Starting to Run

I really don't know what to say about this one... I built it, I really like it, and it's not like anything I normally envision: (URL) Pic=link Thoughts much appreciated! God Bless, Nathan (URL) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ie, FTX)

  LEGO(R) Universe Won't Arrive This Year

LEGO(R) Universe Won't Arrive This Year (2009) By Brian Crecente- Feb. 17, 2009 Online multiplayer game LEGO(R) Universe won't be coming out this year as planned, the LEGO Group told Kotaku this morning. "Within the company we have made a strategic (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: ritorno al passato

(...) E come no? :-) Sono pronto a scommettere su alcuni nomi... Please, nessuno scisma... ;-) Carlo. Lugnet #23 (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  ritorno al passato

ciao, c'e' qualcuno????? qualcuno ancora legge questo forum? Cristian (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Canterbury Cathedral

Blimey, it's a bit quiet in here recently :-( Not been around for a few years...glad to see lugnet is still going though! Thought I'd post the url to a friends blog where he is showing progress on his project to build a model of Canterbury (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: (#1 Event Photos) Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

(URL) Engineers Week Event Photos> - 02-16-09 - Liberty Science Center - JCNJ - Featuring Team Landroids and Say Watts FLL Teams - Legomaster display and building area - Storming Robots Robotics Demonstrations - Many thanks to Nadia Mark James and (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: The Polar Express Mark II

Hey Tony, this looks really good. The photos are very nice. I especially like the pics of the Locomotive and the way the passenger car tops come off. I was wondering do other Train Builders use that 2x2 printed plate as a boiler furnace door lid? (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) 35%. That shows how precise these systems are. I bet it would "whip" around higher than that. Additional gearing down would just make it bigger. I think that pause is also advantageous in that, you get a chance to hear and or realize all the (...) (16 years ago, 17-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: "Behemoth" droid host unit

"Todd Amacher" <atamacher@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:KF57qL.87x@lugnet.com... (...) Great! I half expected it to transform into a vehicle and drive off the first time I saw those tires! ;-) Do you think you could build a version of it that (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) The Ohio State University. My alma mater and my second passion. (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Pennsylvania RR H10s Power Functions Based Steam Engine

(...) That is the downside of doing things with the current PF parts. I'm hopping that when the new train specific stuff come out that it will be a pretty simple retrofit. And if I can I'd like to work the new smaller rechargeable battery that's so (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés dimanche 15 février 2009

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Première rencontre AFOL à Shanghaï ** par Alban (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Pennsylvania RR H10s Power Functions Based Steam Engine

Very nice! I'm impressed at how you hid the PF battery box and components. I've tried running the current PF setup in my modern locomotives, but with the non-variable controller it is very rough going. BTW, nice articles and pictures in RailBricks. (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Finally, I found the answer!!

(...) I am missing the packet length in the command packet. before send a command packet, the length of the packet must be sent first. Size of the packet length is word(2 byte), but value of the packet length is not included itself. (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Forgotten Beacon

(...) I've now taken a better explanatory photo... (URL) and added it to my T and T section...> God Bless, Nathan (URL) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Polar Express Mark II

Just a few weeks shy of three years ago, I announced my MOC version of the Polar Express. Since then I've upgraded it many times, adding more and more detail. Tonight I sat down and photographed it. (2 URLs) Flickr> Gallery Post Mod (URL) Gallery (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Spyshot: 18 wide Trolley

(...) (URL) Looks like someone beat you off the track John. According to the readme, 16-wide, G-gauge track (via BBB wheels) and couplers. Benn (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: "Behemoth" droid host unit

(...) Thanks Eric- my motivations for building it were to make a droid host unit roughly equal in stature to my Traikon mecha and to test the stiffness of those rubberized socket joints. The hips were a bit weak, so I added tires underneath the feet (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Engineers Week - Liberty Science Center - 2/16/09 & 2/21/09

Hey Andrew! Wow, you can see my house from there.... lol, Newport Jersey City. Pardon me, I missed your message until now! I am going to arrive at Liberty Science Center at about 8am. I would be very glad to meet you there. I could use some help (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.events)

  Little White Thing

(URL) I found a white hockey player helmut in a canister behind my couch! (URL) MOCpages> (URL) Brickshelf> LMKWYT! (URL) Eric Sophie> Legomaster Biomechanical Bricks (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

  Re: "Behemoth" droid host unit

(...) Hey Todd, this is really cool. It looks big and certainly uses lots of nice parts! I also really like how it is a bigger version of one of your older designs. Interesting way you made the feet, I also dig the quad arm set up. I'd like to try (...) (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: LDraw colour for metallic silver

(...) Maybe he meant "forged" as in "faked." ;) Dave! (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) What I want to know is what collegiat logo is that in the background. STATE is all I can see. (16 years ago, 16-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  LEGO(R) Group Celebrates 10 Years of the Force

World's leading construction toy brand kicks-off year-long celebration of LEGO(R) STAR WARS(TM), its first licensed construction toy line. NEW YORK, Feb. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- American International Toy Fair -- LEGO(R) STAR WARS(TM) celebrates 10 years (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: LDraw colour for metallic silver

(...) Forged? Cast, probably. Forging is pretty unlikely. Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

Interestingly LEGO had a Disney license a while back and used it to produce some Baby Micky sets and some fabuland-esque sets with Mickey and friends. (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney)

  Re: LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

(...) Interesting. Mega Bloks has of course been (URL) producing sets> in the Duplo scale under their own license with Disney for quite some time. I'd be sorry to see Mega Bloks let the license go, though the situation would be similar to LEGO gave (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  LEGO Group and Disney Announce Strategic Licensing Relationship for 2010

World's leading construction toy brand secures rights to develop toy lines based on three Disney properties for 2010 NEW YORK, Feb. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- American International Toy Fair -- The LEGO Group and Disney Consumer Products today announced a (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.disney, FTX)

  I am stuck while programming for comunication to lego NXT

I am a hobbyist programmer and trying to make NXT remote control program for PC. anyway, I am succeed open bluetooth SPP, send a command, and got response from the NXT. But the problem is.... sending tons of repeatly command and one response. NXT (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NEW LEGO Train Set for 2009?

(...) Looks 8-wide to me. -grin- /ducks and runs Interesting use of a prototypical North American 'snowplow' on a very European train, too. I hope it's real, but considering the past history of train pranks and April Fool's jokes I'll hold off until (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: NEW LEGO Train Set for 2009?

--snip-- (...) Cale, re. (URL) this>: the piece beside the boiler isn't new. It's been around for a couple of years. The red and white stripes could easily be the red and white rubber bands LEGO sell in those sizes. Cheaper to use rubber bands from (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Stretching cylinders  [DAT]

(...) There is no way to get your shape using primitives, it would require non-linear transformations. So, as mentionned by Michael, the best way is to use Coverer. You can nonetheless get a similar (but quite different) shape using shearing as (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: NEW LEGO Train Set for 2009?

(...) There has been some discussion about it on (URL) Eurobricks> Cale (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: NEW LEGO Train Set for 2009?

(...) looks pretty plauasible to me. (URL) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NEW LEGO Train Set for 2009?

Anyone know about this new train? I think I saw a constructed model recently on-line, but I was under the impression this was a MOC and not a new LEGO issued train set. It looks like the set is R/C and not a 9V. Is this the new and improved hybrid (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stretching cylinders

Is this what you had in mind? (...) Basicly changing any of the non zero coordinates will scale along the coresponding axis. You can also accomplish shearing by replacing any of the zero's with a different number. (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  BrickOS Patches and Development

Greetings, This is a follow up to earlier postings discussing the development status of BrickOS. While the Sourceforge project has not had much activity of late, I've come across various modifications that, unfortunately, have never made it (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Stretching cylinders

(...) AFAIK there is no solution with primitives in this case. I would suggest use one of the tools from Philo ((URL) to fill the space between those 4-4edge.dat cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 15-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  "Behemoth" droid host unit

This is a revamp of the "Gorgon" that I made back in 2005. Its larger and has more articulation than its predecessor. Even the main eye pivots. (URL) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: LDraw colour for metallic silver

(...) interchangably, and not enough listed colors to cover them all individually. Here are the ones I know about: Chrome silver - Parts that are actually coated with a thin layer of aluminum, and have a polished mirror-like surface. Should be very (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Stretching cylinders  [DAT]

Well, it's my second thread today, but how would you go to "stretch" a cylinder, like a cone, but only in Y-axis, not X-axis? I've again attached a dat file to show what I mean. Basically I'd need a cylinder that'd fit those two 4-4edge.dat:s, any (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: Next SMART Meeting Feb 21

(...) Thanks for posting this, Gus. The next SMART meeting is only a week away, so I hope you've started thinking about how to build a robot that plays an instrument by now! See you next Saturday. -- David Schilling (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: cylt.dat

(...) Agh... guess it's going to take some time before I'll master those cyls.dat files. Well, this seems to save me a primitive. (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: cylt.dat  [DAT]

(...) As far as I can see the same can be build by 1-4cyls.dat like this: 0 Untitled 0 Name: Untitled.ldr 0 Author: Michael Heidemann [mikeheide] 0 Unofficial Model 1 16 -1 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 1-4cyls.dat 1 16 -1 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 -1 1-4cyls.dat (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) This one can run much faster. I am running the motors at 35%. I had to choose between realism and speed. If it goes much faster, when it stops suddenly, the loose joints cause it to swing and sway. I would have to put about a one second pause (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  cylt.dat  [DAT]

Hello, I've been in need of a primitive something similar to a sloped cylinder, but something little different, so I made such primitive. I can't describe the primitive, though. You'll have to see it yourself. :-) What I'm concerned now is the (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  New Tool GapFinder

I just have finished a new tool called GapFinder. ((URL) is designed to find gaps between triangle and/or quad. The results might be useful to correct a file. But please use the results with care, as human eyes are not exact like this tool ;-). Also (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Pictures from LEGO World 2009 in Copenhagen

I've published my pictures from my day at LEGO World 2009 in Copenhagen here: (URL) was great fun. We spent a whole day there. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures of all the nice fan creations. (We were too busy chatting to their creators.) Play (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.events.legoworld)

  Re: LDraw colour for metallic silver

(...) For me it looks completely like Chrome that is already defined in the LDConfig.ldr. If I get some picture where I can see differences I will change my opinion. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw colour for metallic silver

(...) I would add Metallic Silver to the LDConfig.ldr file: (URL) so fare I cannot see the difference between the Silver used in the Pearl category and the Silver in Metallic: (URL) pictures would help. w. (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Move Datsville to LDraw.org

(...) Nothing hinders from the POV of the webmasters. I'm forward this to the SteerCo. w. (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Move Datsville to LDraw.org

I was wondering if we could maybe move the Datsville project to LDraw.org and turn the currect sub-tree on LUGNET into an actual discussion group. -Mike (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Boxcar instructions

(2 URLs) Now available from: (URL) Boxcar- set 101 After many requests for instructions for my boxcar, (URL) I've finally sat down and put together an instruction book. The result is a 62 page instruction set providing directions to build four (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) Seeing yours helped me to understand these machines a bit more too, thanks! Ugg so many cool parts, all those ball joint control arms, very nice! (...) I see these machines work very quickly indeed! (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) I've made 3-4 different versions as well. I unfortunately don't have any photos of the most recent version. (URL) my efforts have been more focused on speed than specific assembly tasks. They are fantastic robots to work with. We used an ABB (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Pennsylvania RR H10s Power Functions Based Steam Engine

I was waiting until the release of (URL) #5> to post this. So now that it's out I present. Pennsylvania RR #7688 (2 URLs) Pennsylvania RR #7688 was built by Lima Locomotive Works in September 1915. She was one of 445 H10s class 2-8-0 Consolidations (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  LDraw colour for metallic silver

Any ideas? Tim (16 years ago, 14-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color)

  Petition: Bring Back the CLSOTW

Trying to have some fun on a boring Friday. So, hey, might as well start a [riot] petition to bring back the cool LEGO site of the week! :D -Rob www.lifelites.com sign here: Rob Hendrix (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.general)

  New version of DATHeader out now

(...) Ok. DATHeader Version 1.2.2 is now available. I moved the location for DATHeader and give it a full webpage. You can now find that webpage at (URL) fun. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  RAILBRICKS 5

(URL) The latest issue of RAILBRICKS is out! RAILBRICKS 5 The Steam Issue This Steam Issue focuses on all things Steam with tips & tricks on building steam trains as well as ideas on incorporating Power Functions into you creations. There are also (...) (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

In lugnet.cad, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Hi Tony, I'll convert my CAD files over to ldraw this weekend and email them to you. Cheers, Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Hi Tony, I'll convert my CAD files over to ldraw and email them to you. Cheers, Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC (16 years ago, 13-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  New Version of DATHeader will come soon.

New in Version 1.2.x At loading of a part DATHeader counts now the colors and listed the result on the right side, so you can see which colors are used in your file. If you know it should have only color 16 and 24 you can mark the file as Uncolored (...) (16 years ago, 12-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: TRU sale City, Power Miners, Pirates and SW

(...) Hi Gail, The signage in the stores says the sale ends Thursday and now the dates for the flyer on the site have been changed as well. So I think today is going to be the last day. Jude (16 years ago, 12-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Lego used in science

A Danish newspaper links to this: (URL) story about studying how legs and arms move together. WBR Sonnich (16 years ago, 12-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Microscale Eureka Tower, with Power function , Plus an announcement

(...) Thx Eric, your support is much appreciated. A) Yes I agree dark blue (and dark green/red) are great colours to work with, and B) A public display is something I have dreamed about for a while, for it to become reality like this is fantastic. (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: My first year with my own FLL team

(...) snipped Awesome job James. Congrats to you and your team. Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 12-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Norfolk Southern GP59

(...) That's gorgeous! Nicely done! Dave K (16 years ago, 12-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Want a LEGO cell phone?

(...) That would be SO cool... I want one! JohnG, GMLTC (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Want a LEGO cell phone?

LEGO(R) and Alcatel teaming up to release LEGO phone. Want a new cell phone that looks like a LEGO Phone? Check out the sites listed below. (2 URLs) By the way... it 'might' be only sold in Europe. -Abner (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Norfolk Southern GP59

(...) This is such a beautiful locomotive. You are quite a diesel master. I find the idea of those big fancy UP engines being pushed around by a lowly Norfolk Southern "Geep" is kind of funny. Maybe it's just the eastern rail fan in me. :) I hope (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mardi 10 février 2009

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Où est Charlie ? ** par Erik "brickerik" Amzallag (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  My first year with my own FLL team

After helping my son’s school with their FLL team last year I got the wild idea to start my own FLL team this past year. I had no idea what I was in for but I knew that I wanted to put together a team that was dedicated to learning about FLL and (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube

(...) Crazy cool! (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Shop @ Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, February 11, 2009, to Tuesday, February 17, 2009.

Item #4862 Duplo Castle Ambush Retail Price $16.99 Sale Price $7.98 Item #8948 Bionicle Gavla Retail Price $6.99 Sale Price $3.98 Item# TS-66 Batman Roof Top T-Shirt Youth L Adult S-M-L-XL Retail Price $14.99 Sale Price $7.48 Item #7644 Mars Mission (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Galvanic Skin Response Sensor

Over the nearly 10 years that I've had a MINDSTORMS related website I've noticed that my most popular homebrew sensor is the one for Galvanic Skin Response. This type sensor is used in lie detectors and biofeedback devices. I recently updated the (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Feast on Friday

(...) Hmmm, tastes like chicken. Janey "Red Brick" (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  *** LDView Version 4.0.1 Released ***

LDView 4.0.1 is now available for download from the LDView downloads page here: (URL) This fix is a bug-fix release that fixes a couple minor bugs and one not-so-minor bug. See the full change history (URL) here> for full details. Please note that (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

If it's of any help, here's an image of the medium wheels I scanned in. If I have the time, I'll generate a LDRAW file, but it won't be standards-compliant. In the meantime, perhaps it will be of use to those more verse in Ldraw than I. (URL) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) My files were not created from scratch, they were created from the versions available on Ben's site. This was because Ben's versions are created from his tooling software, and have way more detail then Ldraw needs, so I created less detailed (...) (16 years ago, 11-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  How to change the winding of a file  [DAT]

If you have the problem that you have made for example a primitive with the wrong winding then you think you have to write it again. You do not need! With Inliner ((URL) you can do it easily. Lets say your partfile is 'something.dat' and is BFC CW. (...) (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Official Parts using MLCad colors

Hi folks, working on the LDConfig file (URL) came across official parts that use colors present in MLCad but not the still official LDraw color chart: (URL) to mention a few: Color 430: 3811p02e.dat Color 431: 973p2e.dat Color 485: 973p4t.dat, (...) (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) I have emailed Ben but he's yet to get back with me. I'll email Ross when I can. --Tony (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Have you asked Ben Fleskes or Ross Crawford, the two authors of the ldr files for the other BBB train wheels? It would be great to have the medium drivers in ldraw. Benn (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Norfolk Southern GP59

(URL) Taking a break from the Union Pacific Heritage Series, here is my version of a GP59. I will eventually add the new train battery and controller to the UP Heritage locos, but I wanted something that can push them around while I wait on TLG to (...) (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  New Mega blok Gundam

RX-78 Gundam - 3000 yen (URL) Zeta Gundam - 5500 yen (URL) Expansion pack A - 1800 yen (URL) (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

  Re: Rare LEGO Advertising Artwork

--snip-- (...) Short answer is no. You can, however, link to Brickshelf images before they are 'live'. You just need to keep clicking until you get a URL that ends in .jpg (or .png or .gif) and post that. Tim (16 years ago, 10-Feb-09, to lugnet.general)

  Re: electronic (mindstorms) die - possible to make?

(...) Thank you for your reply. I have standard die, of course (you can see it in the photos). I also have an electronic die (Conrad item number 195111 (www.conrad.de)). The main reasons why I would like to have an electronic version out of LEGO (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Defining edge colors

As it's known, when you define a color in MLCad, say 71 into Stone and 72 into Dark-Stone, or whatever color you make, the edge color is always black. I was, though, just fiddling with the color definition system of MLCad and managed to make (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés dimanche 8 février 2009

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Compte rendu de l'exposition de Bolbec (76) les 10 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: electronic (mindstorms) die - possible to make?

(...) I'm sure it is possible to make an electronic die out of either the RCX or NXT, but a much simpler solution is to go low-tech and simply buy some of (URL) these>. There are a couple other standard six-sided dice (red with white dotes, white (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  LEGO Store Coming to Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh

I just read about this in the News & Observer today. Looks like Raleigh is getting a LEGO Store this summer! (URL) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: Brick Journal site problem

(...) No problems here. I tried both FireFox and MSIE with no problems. Could it be your installation of Flash? I noticed the Hulu players at the bottom of the page are embedded Flash. You could try install <https://addons.mozi.../addon/433 (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) No, I'm afraid it doesn't help me. Those pages contain the aforementioned files I already have. I have the large flanged and large blind drivers and the small wheel LDraw files. I need the LDraw files for the medium flanged and medium blind (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Brick Journal site problem

Does the Brick Journal site cause anyone else's browser to freeze/crash? I tried a couple of different browsers with the same result. David (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

  Re: Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

(...) Do you know this page: (URL) this page (URL) hope this helps cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

  Big Ben Bricks Medium Drivers

Howdy! Is anyone working on or have a LDraw version of Ben's Medium Drivers? I have a copy of the flanged and blind Large drivers, as well as the small wheels, but I am in desperate need of the LDraw files for both the Flanged and Blind Medium (...) (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: electronic (mindstorms) die - possible to make?

snip Now I see where the problem is. Thanks. And here is the image: (URL) Saso (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: electronic (mindstorms) die - possible to make?

(...) Here is your answer: (URL) simply have to select te second format option instad of the first (16 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.build)

  electronic (mindstorms) die - possible to make?

Hi all, here (URL) can see an idea to make a modular LUDO for 2+ players. I managed to build it (URL) for up to 12 players - orange 2x2 tile (NEW) is very hard to get.) I managed to get 13 different 2x2 tiles and 2x2x2 cones in same colors (light (...) (16 years ago, 8-Feb-09, to lugnet.build)

Skipped 28 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact