Re: Next SMART Meeting Feb 21
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.smart
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 19:04:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.smart, Gus Jansson wrote:
We had a great SMART meeting this last Saturday.  Despite the difficult
challenge David thought up, we had several successful robots.  It was pretty
amazing seeing the robots line tracking on a rough all LEGO track with scattered
bricks and bumps as high as 3 bricks.  I know David took some pictures, I'm sure
he will have those available soon.

At the meeting we picked the mini challenge for the February meeting.  Build a
robot that plays music!  Goal is to make the robot play some musical instrument
and not just play tones.  Instrument can be percussion, string, keyboard (may
want to leave the concert grand at home and just bring a keyboard) or wind.
Real or toy instrument, doesn't matter.  Just be creative and have fun.

Next meeting will be on February 21, at DigiPen, at 2pm.

See you there!
Gus

Thanks for posting this, Gus. The next SMART meeting is only a week away, so I
hope you've started thinking about how to build a robot that plays an instrument
by now!

See you next Saturday.

--
  David Schilling