 Trains / 30700
Re: NEW LEGO Train Set for 2009?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 05:23:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Clifton D. Chambers wrote:
   Anyone know about this new train? I think I saw a constructed model recently on-line, but I was under the impression this was a MOC and not a new LEGO issued train set. It looks like the set is R/C and not a 9V. Is this the new and improved hybrid version?

It looks to me like it’s unpowered. Only time will tell if it’s authentic but it looks pretty plauasible to me.

There has been some discussion about it on Eurobricks

Cale