 Local / Canada / 2321
Re: TRU sale City, Power Miners, Pirates and SW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 12:35:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:
Didn't get the flyer, so I missed the first day.  Sales there are now starting
on Friday.  This sale is from Friday Feb 6th to Friday Feb 13th.

Buy two or more sets, and get 25% OFF* Lego City, Power Miners, Pirates or Star
Wars.
* excludes LEGO branded video games.  Selection varies by store.

Hi Gail,

The signage in the stores says the sale ends Thursday and now the dates for the
flyer on the site have been changed as well.

So I think today is going to be the last day.

Jude