 General / 55076
Re: Rare LEGO Advertising Artwork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 03:39:05 GMT

--snip--

P.S.  I've only been able to download pics for threads on this forum from other
websites (such as Brickshelf).  Is there a way to download (post) them directly
from my computer hard drive?

Short answer is no. You can, however, link to Brickshelf images before they are
'live'. You just need to keep clicking until you get a URL that ends in .jpg (or
.png or .gif) and post that.

Tim