  *560488 (-100)
  New finds and deals spotted

Firstly, at least one of the Speed Racer sets is now at David Jones (perth CBD store). The one I saw was "Speed Racer & Snake Oiler". David Jones also have an offer "Spend $40 or more on LEGO and get a free digger set and a free subscription" (...) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Where do you find that link? thanks Ian. PS, the name jazz sanderson adeladie, South Australia 5161 Australia, appears on one e:mail umm, how do you spell adelaide? (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  9V Train Parts GONE

Hi all I wonder if our astute Australian Lego Ambassadors could enlighten us Adult Train Groups and members about what has happened to the Train Coupler Magnets and parts?? Some threads in other forums are showing a stupid picture of a new ONE (...) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Translation of LDraw specifications to german / Deutsche Übersetzung

I have nearly finished the translation of the main specifications of LDraw to german language. You can find the pages at (URL) Übersetzung der Hauptspezifikationen von LDraw in die deutsche Sprache sind nahezu fertig. Die Seiten findet Ihr unter (...) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.ch)

  My LEGO room visual tour

Our home for sale is now in "pending" status with a closing date of May 22 so I think it is safe to post this without freaking out my realtor over skewed stats on the page views. (URL) Click on "gallery" in the bottom left corner, scroll down and (...) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) I have just put a spreadsheet online with the datas for DATHeader MPDCenter OMRMaker You can found it here:(URL) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) John Did you really find $500 or you just pulled their chain?? That would have made my day if I had done that (or even thought) that to them in retaliation. Good one mate You are right "lets Keep The Bastards Honest" Peter P #348 (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Did you ask ebay for his info, there is an link you can go to and that will give address and phone number. What I did once was ask another lugnet member in Germany to give a seller a call and ask why my item was not shipped? He called this (...) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  A Trip Worth Taking!

My wife and I met Peter Barth, another IndyLUG member, at Dan Brown’s Toy and Brick Museum in Bellaire, Ohio on Friday April 11 to see what it was all about. Like this post’s title says, it was well worth the trip. I was so impressed that I wanted (...) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  More updaed info

Hi again Me the complainer It also shows BUGS and BLTG after my name both groups no longer exist?? Come on Larry get it right and up date this forum!!!! BUGS has become BRISLUG (Brisbane Lego User Group) BLTG has folded to join as a sub group of (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  My Email address has not been changed on my posts

All For those that have been trying to contact me I upgraded my profile months ago with my current Email but it seems to pull in my old one when I post?? Doesn't send me a copy either so the system has not been upgraded (nothing new there) If you (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Definately now from what I just read (...) Boy did this guy go to town on some people?? (...) Don't need to read the boards to see it but I suppose I have been lucky over the years (Ausieboy (406)) (...) Mate I would just about bet they (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Philo, I added a line for Quad2DAT and also gave you access to edit the sheet. Please fill in pertinent info. To submit to the LDraw downloads, I believe you can enter that yourself once logged in to the site. Then one of the site admins will (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) OK, I added the info to the doc. I also created a Miscellaneous column, where I entered the two release dates that I didn't put in the other spots (for 0.1 and 2.1). Oh, and I resized the URL column to fit the URL I entered. Other people (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  New LEGO Technic Motorized Cherry Picker at ToysEtc.com.au

Hi All, We just received our first allocation of the New LEGO Technic Motorized Cherry Picker. We charge $7.95 postage per order Australia-wide. Also we have the new LEGO City Cargo collection. Regards Colin (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) One great tool is missing from this list: Quad2dat ((URL) BTW, it would be fine if it was added to LDraw download list! Philo (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: RichLug Display at VA Aviation Museum 2008

(...) (URL) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  LEGO trains at Glenrothes, Scotland

LEGO trains at Glenrothes Model Railway Show - Fife, Scotland. A LEGO train layout where the children can operate the trains. Everyone is welcome to come along, bring a train, a building, or just watch. The show is in the Rothes Halls which is part (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Assorted sets for a 7190 millenium Falcon

Hello! We have the following built Lego sets, with instructions (no boxes), available to trade for #7190 Millenium Falcons in various stages of completion. Our sets are built 99.9% complete, in very good to excellent conditions. Some of the older (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Travis, Thanks for posting this info. I think it's OK to have more than 5 dates, in fact, since I'd like to take this and visualize it somehow complete info is better. I can always cull it down to make it more visually presentable if needed. I (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Sounds good. Invite sent. -Tim (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Looks like they may be reading here or watching their feedback, it changed from (-3) to (private) while I was checking them out. The 3 negatives were from... iandunm(772) - item 220218770028 - $725 - Buy It Now - ended 01/04/08 avenger_isd(82) (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

(...) Se io come privato organizzo un evento "LEGOfest", lo rendo un po' ambiguo (basta poco per dire che è una manifestazione ufficiale LEGO) e metto in cattiva luce il marchio, è giusto che LEGO cerchi di difendersi. Quando organizziamo questi (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Help needed in uploading Brickshelf link

Hi All I am a bit slow at this adding pictures stuff. Could someone please tell me how to add a brickshelf picture link to a thread? All help will be much appreciated. Cheers Peter Parsons #348 (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Mate by my own experience I am always wary of ANYONE who has not got a proper server email address not these "Hotmail" & "yahoo" crap they are free and any Tom Dick and Harry can get them no security at all. Everyone keep this in mind when (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: QR Class 2800 redux

(...) Tim two and a half years ago I prototyped your original for real remember and I sent you the pictures of the new color scheme correct?? Well the old version runs on the track this version won’t guaranteed. You really should not have gone to (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

I shoulda used paypal.... Expensive item, haven't heard from since I sent the funds, and they are startng to rackup negative feedback. Ebay id: Beanie360 Item location: port pirie, S.A, Australia Email name: darthmauljt85@yahoo.com Name on e:mails: (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: ebay Australia going paypal only in June

(...) Hi Kerry Long time no see?? You got it right in all that you said but I think you really hit the nail in the end. I also think it will go underground and Email comms will step in between buyer and seller and that is happening every day now. (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Hobby Show

(...) :( Dave K (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: ebay Australia going paypal only in June

(...) So, as a seller, we will pay eBay fees to eBay and then we will pay our Paypal fees to, err, eBay. Nice! While eBay claims it is for buyer safety, I have to wonder if the buyers are actually clamouring for it. Although I'm a minnow in the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) LDView's URL is (URL). You can find LDView's version history here: (URL) The major releases all have their version number in a larger font and bold, and are x.y (as opposed to x.y.z). They are as follows: 0.1: 03 Jun, 2000 (Initial public (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) If you just have version and release date columns, authors can add one row for each release. Please add me to the list, I will add the txt2dat info. Use the email I used to post this reply. ROSCO (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  April 26th, 2008 SMART meeting

Our next SMART meeting is only 2 weeks away. We'll meet at DigiPen, in the Plato auditorium at 2pm on Saturday, April 26th. (I've been assured the building will be open for us.) The mini-challenge is to build a robot that moves around using an (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  ebay Australia going paypal only in June

As announced on the 10th April... ebay Australia will only allow transactions by paypal by late June. The exception is cash paid for an item/s picked up in person. The transition period starts in May when paypal must be offered as a payment option (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Here's a quick list of what's on LDraw.org right now. The pieces of data that will help make this chart are: Program Name (below) URL Author Release Date Version Dates Major Milestones Current Version Current Version Release Date Here's the (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

  Re: RichLug Display at VA Aviation Museum 2008

(...) I loaded photos from the Aviation Museum show on brickshelf several days ago and am just getting around to posting. Here's a link to my favorite photo entitled: Virginia State Capitol in the year 2525. (URL) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Joe Vig and the Olympic Flame

(...) Timely! Trenchant. Nicely done. -Brendan (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Challenge for April 26 meeting?

Hi David - Have you had a chance to pick a mini-challenge for the upcoming meeting yet? It would be great to have a couple weekends to work on robots before the meeting. Thanks, Mark (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  New Arizona LEGO Store and Phoenix LEGO Train Club

LEGO Store Grand Opening Coming this summer to Chandler Fashion Center, Arizona's first LEGO store! The Chandler Fashion Center LEGO Store will feature: Monthly in-store building contests and events that are free and fun for the whole family! The (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az.tuc, lugnet.org.us)

  Hobby Show

I realize its a bit early to be concerned about a show that normally happens in late fall... but I wanted to let everyone know (and more importantly those planning on building something) that more than likely nothing will be happening for 2008. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) When our local Store manager went back to Enfield for a management meeting, a similar request was one of the suggestions that he took to TLG from BAYLUG. Basically, I asked them to roll an extra tub of pellets through and put the stock in the (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Voto anche io "Itlug LEGOfest", in pratica uguale a quanto da sempre usato:-) ciao GAetano "Marco Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jz5M4x.54C@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) There are certain elements that I'd pay a nice premium to be able to get in specific colors. Do you hear that, LEGO? You have customers that want to spend lots of money on your product, if you can figure out a way to make it happen. We want (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

(...) Ciao, anch'io scelgo come nome Itlug LEGOfest. Andrea (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

(...) Ma che noiosi che sono alla Lego (per non usare un'altra espressione). Capisco i diritti sul nome, sul marchio, capisco il voler differenziare gli eventi organizzati da loro da tutti gli altri. Non capisco perché non chiudano un occhio su (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

Ciao Marco, effettivamente è un peccato però li capisco! Direi anch'io che "ITLug LEGOfest" sia il migliore. Ciao a tutti 6Lovers (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Agreed, for LEGO Imagination Stores, yes this will be difficult; they're very high traffic. But for some of the smaller stores, no. But it comes down to some information vs. no information at all. In my case, I'd rather have some information (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

Marco Chiappa wrote: > LEGO mi ha proposto "LEGO fan fest" ma potrebbe (...) Ciao. Anche io preferirei "Itlug LEGOfest", anzi "ItLUG Legofest". So bene che Lego sarebbe un marchio, ma il termine e' abbastanza di uso comune per indicare un certo tipo (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

(...) ...... (...) ...... (...) ......... (...) ......... (...) CONCORDO E SOTTOSCRIVO Antonella (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) I was at the Mall of America store a few Saturdays ago. In my less than half-hour there, I saw them have to bring out three new boxes of PaB parts to fill empty 'holes' in the wall. Keeping this data timely is going to be very difficult. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Sorry to respond to my own post, but there's a few more thoughts I had... I want to keep iPaB's information up-to-date and accurate; I really DON'T want to cause issues for LEGO retail stores. I can see LEGO retail stores getting phone calls (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: SR 3D Builder - Version 0.3.1.1

(...) Rispondo solo per portare anche in lugnet.org.it.itlug il messaggio (altrimenti non visibile). Allineerò la pagina in italiano, appena possibile. Ciao Luca (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) When I first got the idea for this project, I was standing next to the PaB wall at the Orlando LIC with my wife's iPhone in my hand. At the time, I was in the store gathering information about what's on the wall for a commercial project our (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New license for the LDraw All-In-One installer

(...) It appears that the current All-in-one won't overwrite/backup Pov's color.inc with the LDraw color.inc. Furthermore their is no place I can download the file - odd! Ahui, could you please post the file here. Otherwise we won't get any clues (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw Add-On in LDraw All-in-Installer (was: In the pipe. (was- It’s the year 2008, ...)

(...) Hi Steve, I don't wanna appear pedantic but I'm still waiting to get your signed third party permission. w. (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) Yep! Thanks ;o) Philo (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Space e sculture

Ciao, avrei bisogno di sapere se c'è qualcuno tra voi che costruisce o ha costruito abbastanza recentemente sculture (di qualsiasi genere) o MOC a tema space. Se sì inviatemi le vostre gallerie per e-mail. Grazie Marco (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

(...) Diciamocela tutta, usare il marchio di un'azienda senza autorizzazione è illegale... finché è una cosa tra amici non gliene importa niente a nessuno, ma se vogliamo una visibilità più ampia allora la cosa non va bene. Anche perché rischia di (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) Better now? (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

(...) Concordo. E utilizzare i termini italiani come "mattone" o "mattoncino", potrebbe creare solo confusione (magari arrivano richieste di grossisti del campo edile per avere spazi espositivi...) (...) Sinceramente ItLUG LEGOfest rispetta la (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

ciao Marco, secondo me la soluzione di "Itlug LEGOfest" è la migliore! ciao (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  SR 3D Builder - Version 0.3.1.1

Ciao a tutti. Volevo annunciare che è appena stata rilasciata l'ultima versione del mio programma di Cad con Lego. Mi spiace di non avere il tempo di aggiornare la pagina web in italiano che mi avete messo a disposizione sul sito ufficiale (grazie a (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

(...) Ciao a tutti! Non vorrei che "ItLUG Bricks" suonasse un po' oscuro ai non frequentatori della comunity. La soluzione "Itlug LEGOfest" mi sembra più chiara oltre a mantenere una sorta di continuità storica con il passato... Sergio Reano (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Un banalissimo "ItLUG Bricks"? La parola LEGO c'è ma ben nascosta... :) Alex (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Richiesta variazione nome "LEGOfest"

Abbiamo ricevuto una richiesta particolare dalla sede LEGO di Billund. LEGO vorrebbe differenziare il più possibile le manifestazioni organizzate da LEGO stessa (LEGOworld) dalle manifestazioni organizzate dalla comunità. Per questo ci chiede di (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

(...) Scusa il ritardo, ma solo ieri ho potuto fare una riunione con gli organizzatori della mostra. I tavoli sono 90x180 cm e saranno disposti a formare un anello (squadrato) di 3,6 x 3,6 metri. Sul sito è presente una pianta aggiornata dello (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) The only issue remaining is that when I click on a link in activity log it shows all events concerning this file, instead of opening details page of this file... Thanks again, Philo (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Team building Ferretti 29 Febbraio 2008

Segnalo anche il sito di Tangram: (URL) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

How easy can we make it for someone to update this data? I work with quite a few stores, but honestly getting a full run down on parts is hard, if it was easy enough/brought in some extra business for the stores, I could see them maybe updating it?? (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Roof question

(...) Have you considered using plates and wings/wedges tilted with hinge pieces such as the roofs on sets 10182 and 10185 (but on a larger scale)? From your picture linked I see one spot where this method would have issues, but elsewhere it could (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

Funny how the Exoforce gallery has "Most Voted Creations" but the factory doesn't! Why? (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Yes, you should have the same experience as on the iPhone. It has also been updated to show the Oregon LEGO store. Dave GPLR.org (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Trains, DCC, and pbForth

I realize this thread is kinda old but ...does anyone know if Chris Phillips ever made his TrainLab software available? I have tried a few times to contact Chris without any success. I have been looking into automating my train layouts and would (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, FTX)

  NXT Inventor's Guide Book Signing in Austin, TX

On Saturday, April 19th, I'm having a book signing at a Barnes & Noble in Austin, Texas for my book The Unofficial LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT Inventor's Guide (No Starch Press, 2007). The signing will begin at 2PM, and I'll be bringing two robots with me (...) (17 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.tx, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) WIll this work on an iPod Touch using WiFi to surf the web? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  The Construction Site CLOSING

It seems that we AFOLs in the Boston area are losing a great resource. From their website, it seems that the construction site is closing :( It was a great store, even if not always 100% Lego. See (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Shea on BrickShelf

Hi All, I was trolling BrickShelf and found this image of a Shea. (URL) = (URL) recently built one and built the full articulation and operating piston etc... it was a huge undertaking that I was NOT 100% successful at (pics to come, if I can find (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: James Jessiman Memorial Award for 2007 awarded to Kevin Clague

Great to hear! From a user of the tools (not an insider) I think Kevin has done some of the most creative and inovative stuff for instruction creation! Congrats Kevin! SteveB (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Uh oh--Dave's got the 'moving things with magnets' bug...

(...) That's the one. (...) His has the advantage of being a much simpler drive system than yours, but the gear system looks like it could be less troublesome in terms of following complex paths. I'm guessing it'd have trouble dealing with two-way (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Double articulated locomotive

(...) Thanks (...) With 4x4 turntables (in red) and macaroni bricks (in yellow) The middle part hangs between the two motors on the two 4x4 turntables. If I have some time next week I'll make some pictures in a curve and of the articulation. Niels (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Double articulated locomotive

(...) Thanks Neils, it looks very nice and retro :) How did you do the articulation? (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BOGO on instruction CDs at Lions Gate Models - ends Friday

If you've been planning on picking up a few more instruction CDs soon, now's the time - the Buy One Get One Free sale ends at midnight PDT on Friday 11th April. To get your free CD(s), just order one or more CDs as you normally would, and tell me in (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Uh oh--Dave's got the 'moving things with magnets' bug...

(...) Thanks for the heads up, David! I saw something a while back where someone had train tracks running under the layout that would drag vehicles around roadplates using magnets. Dunno if that was Steves. I'ts a fantastic setup anyway--any (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Buying Blue and Red Tubs

(...) I've seen those IKEA binss, and they do not make a lid for them, unfortunately. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  SR 3D Builder - Version 0.3.1.1 released

A new version of my cad has just been released Added some new features: - Towball connection - Differential and turntable Now support correct Unofficial folder directory fixed huge bug in selecting block many other news: read history for details. (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) It's back up, partially, mostly. The actual entries are being listed, but a the current status (votes) is not showing up. I think this issue is related to an upgrade performed on the server last week, but until/unless the cause can be nailed (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) No problem. Thanks, Steve! Philo (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Buying Blue and Red Tubs

(...) Benn & Brian, I remember seeing these last weekend at the IKEA by the Mall of America. Almost the same as the Strata Storemaster bins. "GLES" Storage Box (Blue or Red) $1.49 USD (URL) I don't recall if they make a matching lid. I also thought (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Team building Ferretti 29 Febbraio 2008

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) grazie pr l'aggiornamento! lo yacht è bellissimo! Varrebbe la pena di farlo diventare un set Lego ufficiale!!! Si potrà vedere a balalbio? Bravi a tutti! GIuliano (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  TRU sale April 12th to April 18th

TRU flyer good from Saturday April 12th to Friday April 18th. 20% off all* -LEGO City -LEGO Aqua Raiders -LEGO Creator -LEGO Exo-Force *Excludes clearance. While they last! No rainchecks! Selection varies by store. And shows pictures of the (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Buying Blue and Red Tubs

(...) Benn, Thanks for the link to Strata. I wonder if it would be cost effective to order a couple crates of these from the UK and sell the extras I don't want to US buyers at cost? Brian (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

(...) We're working it; it's just going a little slow. Sorry for the inconvenience. Steve (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  What happens with Parts Tracker activity log?

During the last week I often experienced problems with Parts Tracker activity log. Sometimes it works fine, but I often get just the header with empty log, or I see an "Internal Server Error" message. Part author JC Tchang also had the same kind of (...) (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: help...

ciao credo che tu l'indirizzo dell'altro Forum, tu lo consoca: (URL) ricordo che è ancora in fase di test, quindi niente di ufficiale! Per scrivere devi farti dare una pass e nome utente, mi pare che al momento la procedura non sia ancora "pubblica" (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Uh oh--Dave's got the 'moving things with magnets' bug...

(...) (URL) Ringe came up with a solution a few years ago, which has been featured in at least half a dozen MichLUG/MichLTC shows so far (if you were at the big National Train Show in July you might have even seen them). He doesn't seem to have them (...) (17 years ago, 9-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Buying Blue and Red Tubs

(...) Those are (URL) Strata> Storemaster bins, (2 URLs) If you find them for sale on this side of the pond, please post back. Benn (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) ... (...) Wow, fantastic! Please do leave the color boarder (the redundancy helps). Very nice, thank you for sharing, Benn (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Tick Tock.... The Flying Octopus Clock

(...) knowing how difficult it is to get any sort of accuracy with a LEGO-ized clock, I'm totally impressed with your solution And it looks fantastic! Very nicely done! Dave K (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Classic Space vehicle driving around

(...) YES, Chris ~IS~ happy you discovered youTube. Chris (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  DS Docking Bay

More detailed pics have been taken of this MOC displayed at the LEGO store at Bridgewater Mall in New Jersey during the past 2007 holiday season. (URL) AC (17 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

Skipped 10 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact