Re: Help writing LDraw's history
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 06:27:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote:

I pasted these into a Google spreadsheet here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pmqiRvqnStwRrj34KCn9eQA&hl=en

If anyone wants to be invited as a collaborator so you can edit it, let me know. I admit the columns aren’t set up perfectly (as there could be any number of release dates/milestone dates to capture), if anyone has a better suggestion for the one:many nature of those dates feel free to suggest it.

If you just have version and release date columns, authors can add one row for each release. Please add me to the list, I will add the txt2dat info. Use the email I used to post this reply.

ROSCO