Re: Help writing LDraw's history
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 16:50:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Don Heyse wrote:
Hey, before this history thread drops completely outta site...
Is there any way to restore the historical LDraw and LEdit tutorial
that used to be available here?

  http://www.ldraw.org/Article58.html

Thanks,

Don

Orion or Willy may be able to. I don't believe I have a local copy of the files
and don't know what happened with the article. If all else fails, I hope Bram
has an archived copy.

-Tim