 Local / Australia / 14371
Re: ebay Australia going paypal only in June
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:12:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

ebay Australia will only allow transactions by paypal by late June. The
exception is cash paid for an item/s picked up in person.

Hi Kerry
Long time no see??
You got it right in all that you said but I think you really hit the nail in the
end.
I also think it will go underground and Email comms will step in between buyer
and seller and that is happening every day now. But as you said Ebay will sit
back and take no blame well I am here to tell you that nothing will change
because Ebay is like that now to buyer and seller alike as I have had a few
complaints a over the years as both and got nowhere with Ebay they really are a
toothless Tiger and this is just another admission to what we already know and
do.

Cheers
Good to hear from you again on this very lazy site (my last post went 3 days
before some one else posted something WOEFULL)
Peter