 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17586
Re: BOGO on instruction CDs at Lions Gate Models - ends Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 18:28:48 GMT

If you've been planning on picking up a few more instruction CDs soon, now's
the time - the Buy One Get One Free sale ends at midnight PDT on Friday 11th
April.

To get your free CD(s), just order one or more CDs as you normally would,
and tell me in the comments section of your Paypal payment, which CDs you'd
like to get for free. (Shipping on the extra CDs is free, too).

http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/prod-cd-instructions.htm

Happy LEGO-ing!

Kevin
Custom LEGO building instructions and models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com